Why do white dudes be out in chilly weather with no coat on?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
I find the opposite weirder
I see guys in huge bubble jackets on a sunny day sometimes
Im sure these are just people that are insecure because they feel they got narrow shoulders or are skinny, they'll often have a goatee to look a lil tougher
Winter just passed people have gotten use to the layers

but also

these people might be carrying

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
But let it be 80 degrees outside they sweating like crazy and bytching about the heat.

Low 80s/high 70s with a clear blue sky is GOAT weather to be outside idgaf what anybody say, its Hot but you could still Ball and the women out with shorts on but they not complaining too hard, beach water is just right too :blessed:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
because it is, no other race walks around in the cold with their babies in strollers and won’t even cover them up or put a jacket on them :mjlol:

cac will have a north face on and the baby will have on a onsie.

They actually do that on purpose in countries like Sweden, Russia and Germany to build their infant colonizer immune systems up to be stronger

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn it's colder there then here ain't it? :picard:
When I did it, it was like 39-41 degrees, and it was humid because of light rain. Sometimes 39 degrees doesn’t feel cold, I don’t know if it’s a mental thing or what?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full

Practically wear this uniform in an all black variant during those times to show 'em they ain't nothing special.
Doesn't hurt that I'm usually sipping from a tucked away flask of some chilled local rum that helps regulate the body temperature when things start to get frigid.