Why do white dudes be out in chilly weather with no coat on?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Saw a woman walking, in a bikini and it’s -30 at night. In a land. near Russia. But above Prussia. I hollered. She stopped. A pregnant pause, ensued. then a missile arose. In view for her. To her utmost disgust, and lust. A conflict of feelings. Bikini is off. I arrived in her. The rest is history. To be written. For those who read. And need to peak.

0770348a-f0fa-4f28-af16-929c64a04bad_text.gif

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
they're like penguins they can chill outside for longer on high heat mode

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Saw a woman walking, in a bikini and it’s -30 at night. In a land. near Russia. But above Prussia. I hollered. She stopped. A pregnant pause, ensued. then a missile arose. In view for her. To her utmost disgust, and lust. A conflict of feelings. Bikini is off. I arrived in her. The rest is history. To be written. For those who read. And need to peak.
idk why this took me out like it did :mjlol: But here we are. :dead:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well they don't wear hoodies with the hood up and full face mask coverings because it makes you look like a criminal. The less you wear, the more safe others can feel around you. Why do you need a bunch of pockets? Are you stealing? Why do you need oversized clothes? Are you concealing something? Why are you wearing a hat? Or a face mask? To hide your identity? If your so proud of who you are, why hide who you are? :mjpls: