Why do we as women...

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Great point.

But still....TALKING and communicating is always better than snooping and invading privacy
it wouldn't really be snooping tho
I'd want them to know what I was doing and they could do the same to me as well :yes:

privacy is important but my clingyness is stronk lol

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Why do we as women insist on going thru a man's phone and asking for the password to the phone....like what's possessed us to go thru a man's belonging ....if u think he's cheating trust me u will find out but u going thru it isn't the way....i found out my ex cheated on my by his boy....not going thru the guys phone (plus he had pay as if go which is essentially uselss) like why do we taunt ourselves like that
....I just wanna know
Never did that. If you don't trust him, drop him.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Never did it and never onna do it. If you doing shyt to rais emy eyebrows Im not going snooping, Im out. Aint nobody got time to be playing detective -_-

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Great point.

But still....TALKING and communicating is always better than snooping and invading privacy

:wtb:... If a woman wanted to talk to you about your phone activities you would say how dare she disrespect you and you'd bounce

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:wtb:... If a woman wanted to talk to you about your phone activities you would say how dare she disrespect you and you'd bounce

Depends on how she asked me and what her reasons were.

If she's just being insecure for the sake of drama and bullshyt then :camby:

But if she comes at me with a specific reason that DOESNT involve her thinking she has a right to snoop through my belongings then we can talk it out.

I'm not saying women don't have a right to question or ask, but nagging, pressing, and making up your own bullshyt fantasies what I COULD be doing is bullshyt