Why do we as women...

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
Insecurity/Genuine Curiosity/Trust Issues

I did that once, caught everlasting HELL for it, only to have the same dude going through my shyt while I was asleep a year later. :francis:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Never done that. But my nikka asks me to check his texts

Never thought of him having another phone tho :dwillhuh:

shyts like Twilight :leostare:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Got a funny story about that.

Back when I was married and in the Army, we used to go out and do Field training for 2-3 weeks at a time, in the middle of nowhere....

At this particular training I was the only one amongst the group who had a decent cell signal.

I let one of my Army homies use my phone to text his wife. He was talking about sending her money, missing her, couldn't wait to see her, etc.

Get home from training 2 weeks later, tired, took a shower and crashed.

Woke up to eat, my wife was acting funny style....

After eating she just holds my phone in front of me like "Babe what is THIS???:usure:"

I look at my phone and see the text's and just start laughing my ass off...

I'm like "That's such and such texting HIS wife. You see him talking about sending money, you think I'm gonna send some random chick money?:russ:"

Then she gets all sheepish and shyt. Talking about "I'm sorry babe"

Me: :ufdup: that's what you get for trying to sneak through my shyt.

Not only that, she called the number asking my homies wife does she know me and shyt. The wife hung up on her and went back asking my homie if he ever went by the alias of so and so...

Me and him both laugh about that shyt to this day...

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I asked for my husbands password because I wanted to see how he would react if I asked for it. He told me without a fumble, mumble, or grumble, and then he showed me how to unlock it. It's really not a big issue.
lol I'll be doing the same. :queen:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Got a funny story about that.

Back when I was married and in the Army, we used to go out and do Field training for 2-3 weeks at a time, in the middle of nowhere....

At this particular training I was the only one amongst the group who had a decent cell signal.

I let one of my Army homies use my phone to text his wife. He was talking about sending her money, missing her, couldn't wait to see her, etc.

Get home from training 2 weeks later, tired, took a shower and crashed.

Woke up to eat, my wife was acting funny style....

After eating she just holds my phone in front of me like "Babe what is THIS???:usure:"

I look at my phone and see the text's and just start laughing my ass off...

I'm like "That's such and such texting HIS wife. You see him talking about sending money, you think I'm gonna send some random chick money?:russ:"

Then she gets all sheepish and shyt. Talking about "I'm sorry babe"

Me: :ufdup: that's what you get for trying to sneak through my shyt.

Not only that, she called the number asking my homies wife does she know me and shyt. The wife hung up on her and went back asking my homie if he ever went by the alias of so and so...

Me and him both laugh about that shyt to this day...

Why did you get a divorce?

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I've never done it and don't see a need to do it now that I'm married. If he's gonna cheat or do something shady, he'll figure out a way to do it, phone or no phone. shyt, smart people don't leave paper (or digital) trails.

Like others have said, he could have a phone that you don't know shyt about, so what good is being paranoid and checking a phone gonna do?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I think it's suspect but, it's a difference between genuinely wanting to check their phone for something like the time, and they immediately jump to it like they have something to hide, and you looking through their phone with the intent of finding something incriminating.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Well my man gave me the pass code to his phone and even let's me take his phone (to play games and download songs) so :ehh:

But if I have suspicions that means I get some insecurities or trust issues. Especially of I'm checking his phone with no priors (girl commenting on his fb, meeting a female on the street and they acting funny style, acting different arpund me ect.) I need some kind of build up before I sense cheating.

I do know though some shyt can be misconstrued as cheating, you thinking me telling another chick he miss her/love her but really it's his cousin or some shyt :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
hypothetically, I'd like to be able to read my significant others phone
not just to see if they're being shady, but I just like learning tidbits about people
If I'm with you, I wanna know what you browse for online, what kinda websites you find funny, what kinda pictures you have, what music you have, how you sound when you wanna sound cool to your friends, what you look at when you're sad or in a bad mood, everything

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
hypothetically, I'd like to be able to read my significant others phone
not just to see if they're being shady, but I just like learning tidbits about people
If I'm with you, I wanna know what you browse for online, what kinda websites you find funny, what kinda pictures you have, what music you have, how you sound when you wanna sound cool to your friends, what you look at when you're sad or in a bad mood, everything
:wtf: