Why do Straight Men go to clubs and not holla at women?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I dont understand why any straight man would pay $20 to go to a club just to stand around, play the wall and drink watered down drinks. The only reason I go to the club is to get as many b1tches as I can get. I know some dudes that will go out to a club and not talk to any women all night. If you want to pay money to stare at women all night you might as well go to a strip club.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I dont understand why any straight man would pay $20 to go to a club just to stand around, play the wall and drink watered down drinks. The only reason I go to the club is to get as many b1tches as I can get. I know some dudes that will go out to a club and not talk to any women all night. If you want to pay money to stare at women all night you might as well go to a strip club.

Real nikkaz tryna fukk, fukk nikkaz wanna fight

tumblr_m4uttya5FM1r5wguuo1_500.gif

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Club is just a social setting like everywhere else. I pretty much only go to industry parties these days to network and do business. If I holla at a girl it's to take her home that night, fukk a number.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Maybe they just wanna chill.

If they wanted to "chill" why wait in line for an hour, pay $20 cover, have music blasting in their ears, people stepping on their shoes, smoke blown in your face and drink watered down drinks ?

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Maybe not talking to any girl all night is a bit strange. But maybe they just went to chill with some friends. Sometimes when I go i'll only holla at like 1 or 2 girls. Sometimes i'm talking to any girl who crosses my path. Might just not be in the mood to go in wolf mode.

That being said, I'm rarely going to pay to get into a club unless i'm out of town.