Why do Sony stans defend the $70 price tag?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've put some real thought into this and can't figure it out other than those nikkaz are retarded. Like the price doesn't even affect everyone else and they still defend it :laff:

So here's the logic that is illogical at best...

Returnal was the first game I remember to go at that price (well demons souls was first) and to justify it Sony stans are like "next gen ain't cheap" but returnal was made by a small Finnish studio so that's not it :yeshrug:

And if you dig deeper you'll come to find that they hiding how much it cost to develop. I can't find it, closes I got was the devs saying how it Sony's involvement allowed then to add next gen features and expand a little on the scope of the final project. Basically said what Sony says when describing the PS5 version of Horizon Forbidden west aka adding Haptic feedback will pass as next gen :francis:

But you gotta remember, LYING IS MAN-DA-TORY!!! by these dudes and they take their cues from Jim Lyin Ryan. What does Kim have to add to all this...
Sony Considers Housemarque's Returnal a 'Mega Hit'

THESE nikkaZ SAID THEY VIEW IT AS A MEGA HIT :deadmanny:
Ohh it was a mega hit alright, to your integrity.
560,000 sold as of today, mega hit.

They doing all this so you don't ask why, because it's impossible to justify $70 from a small studio game. Now it makes sense why they really bought housemarque. They figured they could buy them for the low then charge the high and because it's Sony you won't question their tactics :damn:

Tru Story :scusthov:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I had this conversation with my father in law and brother in law last night. Father in law makes almost 200k a year and refuses to spend $70 on a game. nikka got some kinda OLED, 120hz fancy shyt and he’s hot that not only are the games not worth $70 but as he said, “what games”? Not that Xbox has more right now but just like me (and every other person with a little bit of sense), if you rushed to buy a PS5 you probably feel dumb deep down inside

Daps
I had this conversation with my father in law and brother in law last night. Father in law makes almost 200k a year and refuses to spend $70 on a game. nikka got some kinda OLED, 120hz fancy shyt and he’s hot that not only are the games not worth $70 but as he said, “what games”? Not that Xbox has more right now but just like me (and every other person with a little bit of sense), if you rushed to buy a PS5 you probably feel dumb deep down inside

Considering how hard it is to get your hands on one… no not really. We’ve already had returnal, Rachet

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Considering how hard it is to get your hands on one… no not really. We’ve already had returnal, Rachet
It really ain’t that hard. All this internet in the palm of everybody’s hands but nobody knows how to get a next gen console? Everybody is on social media all day but only know how to follow people making meaningless “comedy” and dumb ratchet shyt, rather than following people of some kinda substance or that provide information?

That was another part of the conversation…you just named two decent games a whole year into a console generation…TWO. You think that’s okay?

Daps
It really ain’t that hard. All this internet in the palm of everybody’s hands but nobody knows how to get a next gen console? Everybody is on social media all day but only know how to follow people making meaningless “comedy” and dumb ratchet shyt, rather than following people of some kinda substance or that provide information?

That was another part of the conversation…you just named two decent games a whole year into a console generation…TWO. You think that’s okay?

More games have been release obviously, just named those two, stop acting crazy my nikka :mjlol: I have a ps5, and I’m happy with it. There are games coming out that I’m excited for. I don’t know what it is you think Sony should have done.

Demons soul
Spider-Man
Final fantasy
Deathloop
Deaths stranding

This is just year 1 :yeshrug:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve had my PS5 since launch day and it’s the best console I’ve owed yet. The games have been amazing. Funny how you don’t talk about xbox owners buying an Xbox day one and not having a single exclusive to play yet.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
More games have been release obviously, just named those two, stop acting crazy my nikka :mjlol: I have a ps5, and I’m happy with it. There are games coming out that I’m excited for. I don’t know what it is you think Sony should have done.

Demons soul
Spider-Man
Final fantasy
Deathloop
Deaths stranding

This is just year 1 :yeshrug:
You COMPLETELY missed the point. Next gen, $500, year in, that lineup is shyt

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I’ve had my PS5 since launch day and it’s the best console I’ve owed yet. The games have been amazing. Funny how you don’t talk about xbox owners buying an Xbox day one and not having a single exclusive to play yet.
Xbox is shyt right now too (worse than PlayStation). I’m not one of these fanboys. I spoke on PS5 because I grabbed that first and don’t have a Series X yet. I’m glad you like your console but I’m sure you’re in the minority (outside of this goofy ass forum)

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox is shyt right now too (worse than PlayStation). I’m not one of these fanboys. I spoke on PS5 because I grabbed that before I get my Series X. I’m glad you like your console but I’m sure you’re in the minority (outside of this goofy ass forum)
Nope I’m in the vast majority. There’s a reason why the console is in such high demand and selling out in seconds. Majority of people with a PS5 love their console

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Nope I’m in the vast majority. There’s a reason why the console is in such high demand and selling out in seconds. Majority of people with a PS5 love their console
Definitely in high demand but people get the console home and realize they have nothing to play. I’ve heard it over and over in real life, but I’ll let you cook