Why Do Some Polynesians Sometimes Look Black?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of the Pacific Islanders Fijian ppl even more so

4267474-0-image-m-15_1536779425794.jpg

220px-Radike_Samo_2011_%283%29.jpg

Yep Fiji people even consider themselves black like Australian aboriginals.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
YourMumsRoom said:

Their immediate ancestors are Southeast Asian, not African. They diverged from African about 50,000 years ago. Since their climate is similar to most Sub-Sahara African tropical, they retained much of the environmental adaptations that enabled the original man to survive there.​
I

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
they don't look like africans. maybe a black person with some caucasian or other genes in them

Creh needs to read more :ehh: .

That's a lot of Africans then ..

"Call it humanity’s unexpected U-turn. One of the biggest events in the history of our species is the exodus out of Africa some 65,000 years ago, the start of Homo sapiens‘ long march across the world. Now a study of southern African genes shows that, unexpectedly, another migration took western Eurasian DNA back to the very southern tip of the continent 3000 years ago."
Humanity's forgotten return to Africa revealed in DNA

Hence (for example) South Africans...

:ufdup:
casUb1x.jpg

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Their immediate ancestors are Southeast Asian, not African. They diverged from African about 50,000 years ago. Since their climate is similar to most Sub-Sahara African tropical, they retained much of the environmental adaptations that enabled the original man to survive there.​
I

Doesn't that make them "African" (genetics) then ?

:ufdup:PLUS: They split from "Asians" BEFORE the Asians became Asians.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
These are the same people we (black americans) descend from in addition to Africans. Its why our phenotype is the way it is.

Contrary to the lies of white supremacy we didn't come to this land on slave ships. We came as explorers and traders. The first natives in the Americas were Pacific Islanders. Then you had West African traders from places like the Mali Empire settle in the Americas. Its these two lineages of black people that most black people in the Americas come from.

The transatlantic slave trade is largely a myth.
the mali empire were not transatlantic traders and as an african this fukking stupid shyt is annoying. you can not and will not provide proof of ships from this empire being capable of transatlantic voyages.

can you stop this stupid noise, its fukking stupid and backwards.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
They don't look black to me.

Adding "part black" changes everything, though. Most of the nonwhite world looks part-black

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
TENET said:
No e-grow, Genetics NOT location. I said as much in my comment.

Or do you think that you are genetically "American".

No, my immediate ancestors were African by way of Ghana about 300 years ago. Polynesians' immediate ancestors were Southeast Asian as their genetics diverged from African about 50,000 years ago.

:unimpressed: