Why do so many men RISK so much by not wearing condoms?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people like writing checks every month to women they hate...

not me

Problem with this statement is if you hate her why would you fukk her in the first place. Naw the real statement is nikkas need to make better decisions about who they sleep with. How you gonna like the bytch one minute, get her pregnant and then hate her guts. shyts hustling backwards....

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
Well the girl can be on the pill but the pill is not 100% effective....I've known a few girls who "Claim" they were on the pill but still got pregnant anyway.....they probably missed a few doses or purposely stopped taking it on some "OH, I was on the pill though, idk how I got pregnant!!?"

Then that broad got her hand in your wallet the next 18 years.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
A bit off topic but do they sell Magnums in bulk?
I only ever see them in like 3 or 5 packs.
Pause/no homo, but my roommates and I put in and order a big box online every time we start getting low/or just a lot at the beginning of a semester

You can get a 100 pack of Her PLeasures for around 50 :noah:

Magnums for around 40 :noah:

illadope

きんが
Daps
Bustin inside is the best feeling ever. Girls mention condoms I know they aint the ones for me. Like ho you better get that nuva ring or somethin

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Bustin inside is the best feeling ever. Girls mention condoms I know they aint the ones for me. Like ho you better get that nuva ring or somethin

And what do you say when she tells you she isnt going to abort?

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cosign this is why the black community leads the league in out of wedlock childbirths :snoop:

nikkas out here shooting damn near 80% :wtf:

FOH. Our of wedlock births happening bc nikkas not only fukking chicks they hate, they not even trying to wife up good girls when they meet em.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Sometimes you gotta just take that trip to Wal-Greens and get that Plan B pill. And watch 'em swallow it in front of you.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
If a nikka got that self control, he can utilize the pull out method:mjpls:

And I don't won't to hear that she can get pregnant by pre cum shyt. If I didn't buss in that bytch, than there is no way in hell she can be pregnant with my seed:beli:

Not true. I said the same thing. Got tested and everything. I could not believe it.

It works great generally...until it doesn't. Believe me, it's not worth it.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Well I'm single and messing around in NYC so I don't have the luxury of going raw nor do I want to trust that a woman is using birth control pills properly...too paranoid