Why do so many men RISK so much by not wearing condoms?

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Horniness clouds a weak nikka's judgement.

bytch, shut up, hoe. Women are the one's who horniness throws the condom into the bushes everytime.

With that said it is always the man's responsibility to strap up because in the moment women are mindless and don't care.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
When you put your penis inside a vagina, every primal instinct in your body is telling you to push it all the way in and shoot that nut as deep as you can and try like hell to reproduce your species.

I think a lot of you kids would fukk a lot less with hoes you don't care about if you remember that that release is all about making a child with her.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
bytch, shut up, hoe. Women are the one's who horniness throws the condom into the bushes everytime.

With that said it is always the man's responsibility to strap up because in the moment women are mindless and don't care.

Was this necessary, really.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

why she gotta be a hoe though :whoo::huh:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:yeshrug:

There's nothing weak about it, I've never gone raw in a chick that wasn't a long term girlfriend. It's a muted feeling with one on and I'd rather feel the inside of my girl's body to the fullest extent.

Well, that's your GIRL. Not some random hoe like the t/s friend. So it's not bad judgement to go raw with her. But doing it with a questionable female, simply because it feels good, is bad judgement.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
OP is a virgin to p*ssy and here is his pic:

fdzgk0.jpg