Why do so many Black Women that turn lesbian end up going back to men?

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The OP must have watched that Sheryl Swoopes doc on ESPN. I will say that I've seen it many times though.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
becuz they werent lesbians to begin with...they were just lost women looking for affection wherever they could find it...

real lesbians...ellen degeneres types...aint turning to men for shyt....

and this aint got shyt to do with just black women neither
Speaking of Ellen, her former girlfriend Anne Heche went back to the dikk. When she came out and was fukking with Ellen she wanted the world to know she was liberated, then she unceremoniously goes back to the dikk after she realized p*ssy wasn't getting her off.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of Ellen, her former girlfriend Anne Heche went back to the dikk. When she came out and was fukking with Ellen she wanted the world to know she was liberated, then she unceremoniously goes back to the dikk after she realized p*ssy wasn't getting her off.

precisely the point i was making...Heche was never a lesbian....ellen is about that lesbian life

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cuz they never really wanted a woman in the first place. If they wanted a woman they would date one that looked like a woman. Instead, they get with a musty dyke, whose like an exaggerated man. Hyper aggressive, ridiculously possessive, cheats constantly, and puts hands on you quick. After a while they realize fukk it i might as well be with a real man.

Let us end entertaining further replies. Kingpin doth nailed this shyt.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I take all you women cause I can :ahh:

You dirty ass nikkas be mad as shyt :umad:

Insecure fags always worried about what someone else is doing.

Get some bytches .

Have a lesbian on your team and see how your quality of bytches change :whoo:
having a bi chick on ur team does help... but only for so long.

Just so you know- You don't take women; bish chose dykes, not the other way around... and most of the time that's temporary. You guys are like a vacation for these hoes. women are beautiful, so i can't blame a chick for wanna a lil pus before she gets over men doing her dirty or gets her mind together.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
having a bi chick on ur team does help... but only for so long.

Just so you know- You don't take women; bish chose dykes, not the other way around... and most of the time that's temporary. You guys are like a vacation for these hoes. women are beautiful, so i can't blame a chick for wanna a lil pus before she gets over men doing her dirty or gets her mind together.

Lol what ever you want to believe.

Comical post you have their like i said I'll take your bish.

Funny thing is I don't try at all.
I'm easy to talk to, funny and not pushy.

I really don't give 2 shyts most of the time, women just love my demeanor.

Don't think I'm a man I don't fight men I just take your bish.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lol what ever you want to believe.

Comical post you have their like i said I'll take your bish.

Funny thing is I don't try at all.
I'm easy to talk to, funny and not pushy.

I really don't give 2 shyts most of the time, women just love my demeanor.

Don't think I'm a man I don't fight men I just take your bish.
lol, the fact that you're even speaking like "i'll take your bish" contradicts everything else your stating.

For a women you seem to not understand women... back when i used to hit nikkas chicks on the regular.... the one thing I understood is that old concept of "your bish chose me" .

Also, there are chicks that get holllered at by dykes of all types and never bite. Then there are those who want that temp relief from men or just wanna try something different. You may present a good conversation... but realistically they chose u for that moment.

most of them will go back to fuking and/ or trying to convince someone with a penis to marry them.

either way, if someone did take my bish, I would prefer it be a women.. you guys cant even do shyt but kiss bodies and shop for shoes, better than some nikka skittin on my bishes thighs tryin to pull out.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
like someone said earlier , they werent lesbian to begin with, they were usually just experimenting or going thru a phase

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
lol, the fact that you're even speaking like "i'll take your bish" contradicts everything else your stating.

For a women you seem to not understand women... back when i used to hit nikkas chicks on the regular.... the one thing I understood is that old concept of "your bish chose me" .

Also, there are chicks that get holllered at by dykes of all types and never bite. Then there are those who want that temp relief from men or just wanna try something different. You may present a good conversation... but realistically they chose u for that moment.

most of them will go back to fuking and/ or trying to convince someone with a penis to marry them.

either way, if someone did take my bish, I would prefer it be a women.. you guys cant even do shyt but kiss bodies and shop for shoes, better than some nikka skittin on my bishes thighs tryin to pull out.

Ok you win I get choose :jawalrus: