Why do so many Black Women that turn lesbian end up going back to men?

Daps
I give chick a pass for being lesbians however a dude can NEVER recover from being a faggit.

Don't ask me why.i just cant respect a gay dude especially a Black one.

So you don't give Malcolm X a pass for smackin' and grabbin' old-man cac ass for money back when he was hustling? :heh:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
I dont see the difference in dating a musty dreaded up lady monster that acts, behaves, and sounds like a man that will treat you like a man, than just being with a man that will do that to you in the first place. If you happen to WANT to date disrespectful musty women/men thats your problem and not an entire gender

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Considering you can hover over the thread title it is possible. That's how I view most OPs.
Even if he hovered. Hovering wouldn't let him see "black women" in op's post even if he wanted to because "black women" is nowhere to be found. He still
stopped at the title.
Such an astute observation, friend.
:jawalrus: thanks,friend.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Cuz they never really wanted a woman in the first place. If they wanted a woman they would date one that looked like a woman. Instead, they get with a musty dyke, whose like an exaggerated man. Hyper aggressive, ridiculously possessive, cheats constantly, and puts hands on you quick. After a while they realize fukk it i might as well be with a real man.

:mjpls: @ThiefyPoo

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I take all you women cause I can :ahh:

You dirty ass nikkas be mad as shyt :umad:

Insecure fags always worried about what someone else is doing.

Get some bytches .

Have a lesbian on your team and see how your quality of bytches change :whoo:

MF_BREW

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee,WI
Plus you got a some lesbians (Be it butch or lipstick) that act like a dude want some the same thing sex and someone to chill with also you have some that want to marry.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
only so much a bytch wearing boxers
with a dildo hanging out of the dikk hole can do.
I've knocked down my share of so call lipstick
lesbos while their bulldaggers were making it
rain at the club like a real nikka.
:ehh:

34rdauo.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The vast majority of the bishes I know that turned les ended up going back to the dikk. It makes me not be able to take them serious. They choose the worse nikkas then get dogged out and turn to p*ssy only to find out they get along with women as bad as they do with men. When these broads turn les they want the world to know and say they was really born that way then they go back to dikk without making an announcement, you just see em hugged up with their new nikka on their Facebook or IG.

becuz they werent lesbians to begin with...they were just lost women looking for affection wherever they could find it...

real lesbians...ellen degeneres types...aint turning to men for shyt....

and this aint got shyt to do with just black women neither