Why do so many Black Women that turn lesbian end up going back to men?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The vast majority of the bishes I know that turned les ended up going back to the dikk. It makes me not be able to take them serious. They choose the worse nikkas then get dogged out and turn to p*ssy only to find out they get along with women as bad as they do with men. When these broads turn les they want the world to know and say they was really born that way then they go back to dikk without making an announcement, you just see em hugged up with their new nikka on their Facebook or IG.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Cuz they never really wanted a woman in the first place. If they wanted a woman they would date one that looked like a woman. Instead, they get with a musty dyke, whose like an exaggerated man. Hyper aggressive, ridiculously possessive, cheats constantly, and puts hands on you quick. After a while they realize fukk it i might as well be with a real man.

Daps
.... nowhere in the op's post says black women, so you stop reading at the title of the thread then click the link and to post? :shaq2:

Considering you can hover over the thread title it is possible. That's how I view most OPs.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Lol I've coincidentally had two tell me that just this month. Both fat. Neither can get the men they want. Its funny how easy they can say that shyt with no repercussions.

Picture a man saying "I should just start fukking with men since I can't find a decent woman". That nikka would b forever gay in their eyes, on the DL if anything.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
that chick from hip hop of atalanta...the one with short hair thats looks like nick van exel
ya shes a lesbian now :comon:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
The vast majority of the bishes I know that turned les ended up going back to the dikk. It makes me not be able to take them serious. They choose the worse nikkas then get dogged out and turn to p*ssy only to find out they get along with women as bad as they do with men. When these broads turn les they want the world to know and say they was really born that way then they go back to dikk without making an announcement, you just see em hugged up with their new nikka on their Facebook or IG.
:duck: