☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Do you think monks have the same problems?

No idea.

Theres no evidence supporting it: i.e. young monks coming out to speak against it.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were even a few cases of it though. However, the sheer amount of pedophilia in the catholic church does indicate that there is some what of a "culture" of it.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've often wondered this as well. It's *always* a young boy. Like :wtf: guys, mathematically speaking someone should have ACCIDENTALLY raped a young girl by now.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I mean, why not just fukk a woman, a nun, or even a grown man. fukking a little boy :wow:

That's like dry humping a small puppet all flimsy and shyt a priest could lift a little boy up in the air and doggy him like it's nothing smh. :wow:
Isnt the answer obvious. Because they're demons and demons often wear sheeps clothing to blend in with friends which gives them more access to the innocent.

Also, friend you have to understand that they are a remnant of Roman society which had a very large homosexual population.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
The devil causes them to do it.

The same way people catch the holy spirit some people catch demons and that causes them to commit those sins.

:wow:

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
Who the hell are these lil boys being molested and how do they allow it?If an adult ever came at me like that when i was a child i'd boot the shyt out his nuts or something.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Isnt the answer obvious. Because they're demons and demons often wear sheeps clothing to blend in with friends which gives them more access to the innocent.

Also, friend you have to understand that they are a remnant of Roman society which had a very large homosexual population.

Why do people always bring up this roman shyt ..that was like 1500 years ago..please stfu with that stupid nonsense

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why do people always bring up this roman shyt ..that was like 1500 years ago..please stfu with that stupid nonsense
I believe stupidity is ignoring traditions and how they are passed down. Im sorry friend but we cant allow your ignorance of history and demonic traditions within the church to dictate the truth in on this topic. Your ignorance is not a form of facts.