Why Do Priests fukk Little Boys?

okocharuud

<<<<<<OG Member >>>>>PS5- Pattricckk
Daps
Reppin
:mjpls:
You don't care? :eek:

These boys have to live with the memories of being bent over in the showers, rhythmic slapping sounds echoing throughout the place :rudy::dahell: , and whole communities siding with their abusers, and you don't care?

:smh:

You want me to be honest....I don't care:beli:. Deal with it

okocharuud

Daps
Reppin
Another Pedo State alum/scum/apologist. Great. :beli:

So i'm a pedo because i don't make it my priority to care what priest do to lil boys :what:

Bear in mind this is not a secret everyone in the world knows the bullshyt that happens in the catholic church...so is everyone else a pedo...

Imma leave you with this...."A wise man once said don't argue with fools because from a distance you can't tell who is who" :mindblown:

concise

Veteran
Daps
So i'm a pedo because i don't make it my priority to care what priest do to lil boys :what:

Bear in mind this is not a secret everyone in the world knows the bullshyt that happens in the catholic church...so is everyone else a pedo...

Imma leave you with this...."A wise man once said don't argue with fools because from a distance you can't tell who is who" :mindblown:

And Imma leave you with this:

I don't care :whoa:

You want me to be honest....I don't care:beli:. Deal with it

:smh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My theory?

They imposed chastity on themselves and completely shy away from any form of sexuality, YET they clearly have innate needs (religious people aren't exactly rational individuals so...).

Then they get tempted by whats always around. Little boys. At first it gets hard for them to resist and once they do it, they're hooked because of how easy it is.

Now, i'm not condoning it by any degree. I just think that if the church was more reasonable to allow married priests or to allow them to have relationships, you'd see a radical drawdown in these sorts of abuse.

Hell, even religion's views on sexuality are always controversial. Ya'll know even protestant churches face controversy when the pastor is dating around, as if the man isn't...a man.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care :whoa:, just some weird shyt to be imagine thats all especially on a hiphop board
Oh you don't care? So you don't mind hearing about little boys getting fukked, you're a sick fukk; do you know that? :pacspit:

okocharuud

Daps
Reppin
never said i don't mind sick boys getting fukked you lot are like bytches flipping out pulling you hair n shyt...

I don't care because as usual it's going to be defended by the vatican, this aint nothing new it's been happenin for centuries

By caring you think that would make it all go away, no it won't.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe it has something to do with their own repressed childhood and sexuality? Always thought they see a younger version of themselves in their victim.

Louis C.K. Has done research on this phenomenon. I suggest you check it out YT Louis vs the church
This is a good one. Can imagine a priest as a child probably having to finger his own butthole cause masturbation is a "sin" smh. By the time he gets older hell probably think anal penetration is piff.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My theory?

They imposed chastity on themselves and completely shy away from any form of sexuality, YET they clearly have innate needs (religious people aren't exactly rational individuals so...).

Then they get tempted by whats always around. Little boys. At first it gets hard for them to resist and once they do it, they're hooked because of how easy it is.

Now, i'm not condoning it by any degree. I just think that if the church was more reasonable to allow married priests or to allow them to have relationships, you'd see a radical drawdown in these sorts of abuse.

Hell, even religion's views on sexuality are always controversial. Ya'll know even protestant churches face controversy when the pastor is dating around, as if the man isn't...a man.
Do you think monks have the same problems?

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
never said i don't mind sick boys getting fukked you lot are like bytches flipping out pulling you hair n shyt...

I don't care because as usual it's going to be defended by the vatican, this aint nothing new it's been happenin for centuries

By caring you think that would make it all go away, no it won't.
"I don't care because" nikka shut up, nobody wanna see you explain yourself. You don't care then don't respond.

okocharuud

Daps
Reppin
So by you caring tell me what YOU are gonna do:stopitslime:...and how it will help the situation :shaq2:

Thats what I taught get the fukk outta there are better thing i worry and care about than what goes down at the vatican :demonic:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Uh_wtf_gif.gif