Why Do Priests fukk Little Boys?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, why not just fukk a woman, a nun, or even a grown man. fukking a little boy :wow:

That's like dry humping a small puppet all flimsy and shyt a priest could lift a little boy up in the air and doggy him like it's nothing smh. :wow:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I mean, why not just fukk a woman, a nun, or even a grown man. fukking a little boy :wow:

That's like dry humping a small puppet all flimsy and shyt a priest could lift a little boy up in the air and doggy him like it's nothing smh. :wow:

cause dat hole is prolly hella tight

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
ACCESSIBILITY. A MAN DEPRIVED OF SEX THAT LONG IS GONNA fukk THE FIRST THING HE CAN GET HIS HANDS ON. SAME WITH PRISON. I'D GUESS AFTER A FEW TIMES THEY TAKE A LIKING TO IT AND IT'S EASY FOR THEM. IT'S NOT JUST LIL BOYS. THEY GET WITH WOMEN AND MEN THAT ARE ADULTS TOO. IT'S JUST THAT IT'S NOT ILLEGAL SO IT DOESN'T CAUSE THAT BIG OF A STIR AND IT'S MUCH EASIER FOR THE CHURCH TO KEEP THAT HUSH HUSH.

okocharuud

<<<<<<OG Member >>>>>PS5- Pattricckk
Daps
Reppin
:mjpls:
:patrice: u actually imagined what a priest fukking a lil boy is like....

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Maybe it has something to do with their own repressed childhood and sexuality? Always thought they see a younger version of themselves in their victim.

Louis C.K. Has done research on this phenomenon. I suggest you check it out YT Louis vs the church

concise

Veteran
Daps
I don't care :whoa:, just some weird shyt to be imagine thats all especially on a hiphop board

You don't care? :eek:

These boys have to live with the memories of being bent over in the showers, rhythmic slapping sounds echoing throughout the place, and whole communities siding with their abusers, and you don't care?

:smh: