Why do Playstation players here hate Xbox so much?

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
It's because Xbox is quintessential American business. Don't make anything and just keep buying up things and taking credit. Like honestly the most hyped games for Xbox are elder scrolls, starfield and minecraft. All things they bought after the fact. Only series they pushed to greatness was Forza.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
It wasn’t bad either. Last generation the HD consoles probably had like 85% the same library overall. I know fanboys try to act like the other 25% makes all the difference in the world but it doesn’t. If you had 85% of Jeff Bezos money would you care about the 25% you didn’t have?

Unless you’re into niche games and JRPGs like myself either console for the most part had you covered for mainstream games.
Your math and reasoning skills got me questioning my own

tenor.gif

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m in the minority I love Xbox I been thinking about copping but I got so many games I can’t buy time to play

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
4 generations in the row of delivering classic, well made, varied game experiences.

Whats there to really be bitter about to the point where you not only refuse to play xbox games but go out of your way to bad mouth it?

I really do feel like Xbox is the Kareem Abdul-Jabar of gaming.
To piggyback off what you're saying, those same gamers love to talk about Japan and how Xbox doesn't sell well there. But two things...

1. Neither does PlayStation :manny:

2. With the Sony fanboy bias being a thing in the us wouldn't that be even more so I'm Japan? This bias should be and is prevalent in Japan but we just chalk it up as they don't like American. No, they trained fanboys too except they realize the ps5 some shyt while not even caring to try the American version. I get it now...
The xbox one wasn’t a good console at all
Ohh yeah? Credibility check time...

What's your gamertag sir, you wouldn't be making statements like this without seeing for yourself right?

Right??? :ohhh:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Nobody hates Xbox. I want them to get their shyt together so it becomes more competitive again. Thats the kind of thing that gets more quality produced because the bar gets raised.