Why do Playstation players here hate Xbox so much?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Notice how in @Gizmo_Duck thread most people just laughed it off. Don’t nobody “hate” PlayStation. To Sony stans merely not being a Sony stan means you “hate” PlayStation.

in this thread nikkas actually came in trying to explain why they “hate” Xbox. Instead of it just being a product they don’t care about.

Sony stans are actually crazy :wow:

Because yall can’t explain your hatred, its irrational. People here have actual logical reasons for why they don’t own or feel excited about an xbox

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I think all of us had a Xbox 360 which was truly the last great console that company produced

innovated online
Great exclusives
Great system and controller (despite the red ring)

I don’t think anybody here hates Xbox itself...

I just hate the disgusting dikk riding you brothers do , there are 5 Gamepass threads every week , y’all try and downplay any Sony exclusive while having none of your own ... truly baffling

and when you do get an exclusive you overhype and overrate it ...

I can remember vividly meach writing a novel on how Ryse is just as great as the Uncharted series ...

Quite Frankly ? Disgusting

Gamepass ? If we took a look at most of you brothers profiles, I bet we’d fine you aren’t playing 98 percent of the fodder on there

Our games can’t be denied, for you brothers to even fix your lips to criticize Sony after you’ve been in a half decade drought is embarrassing...

Last but not least, we have morons like Titan, Meach and Leasy who try to convince you they aren’t bias ... these brothers are killer clowns from out of space wihh the that ridiculous rhetoric

Other then that? Xbox isn’t so bad
:ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think all of us had a Xbox 360 which was truly the last great console that company produced

innovated online
Great exclusives

I just hate the disgusting dikk riding you brothers do , there are 5 Gamepass threads every week , y’all try and downplay any Sony exclusive while having none of your own ... truly baffling

I can remember vividly meach writing a novel on how Ryse is just as great as the Uncharted series ...

Gamepass ? If we took a look at most of you brothers profiles, I bet we’d fine you aren’t playing 98 percent of the fodder on there

Our games can’t be denied, for you brothers to even fix your lips to criticize Sony after you’ve been in a half decade drought is embarrassing...

Last but not least, we have morons like Titan, Meach and Leasy who try to convince you they aren’t bias ... these brothers are killer clowns from out of space wihh the that ridiculous rhetoric

XS5LK.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

innovated online
Great exclusives

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Dude really named himself after a system he hate, I don’t have a problem with X Box heads but dude is goofy as fukk :hhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

innovated online
Great exclusives

@Gizmo_Duck makes more Gamepass threads than anybody else. You should hate that nikka :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
being a sony stan for the first 3 generations, I can speak on why I hated the OG xbox and the 360...in both cases I hated the controller...in addition the xbox didn’t have enough interesting exclusives to me to warrant buying another console...the 360 on the other hand definitely had enough exclusives that made me want to pick one up but RROD was real and I hated that so that on top of hating the controller is why I passed on it...the xbox one (x) I loved for the controller and it handled 3rd party games decisively better than the PS4 (pro)

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
4 generations in the row of delivering classic, well made, varied game experiences.

Whats there to really be bitter about to the point where you not only refuse to play xbox games but go out of your way to bad mouth it?

I really do feel like Xbox is the Kareem Abdul-Jabar of gaming.

As a fan of theirs, you can objectively look at what they are building now vs the Xbox One generation and deduce that something(s) were wrong last gen. Don Mattrick was the worst person in the world to run the division. Game development takes time. Halo, Gears and Forza was, is and will never be enough to sustain a first party. Thankfully, they will never have that weight on their shoulders again. The 360 is still my favorite console of all time. I think the XSX will ultimately surpass that. That said and I have a lot of exclusives from last gen from Microsoft but admittedly, I'll buy the AA game or B-,C+ effort. For people that don't spend as much on gaming as I, they aren't going to be so free with the cash so games like State of Decay can no longer be the fun type of jank that it usually is. It needs to be polished well. Thankfully, Microsoft money can increase the budget and get the right people in place as I see the difference with Ninja Theory and Hellblade 1 and Hellblade 2. This is the bet that Phil has made. I think he'll be rewarded in most cases.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn’t bad either. Last generation the HD consoles probably had like 85% the same library overall. I know fanboys try to act like the other 25% makes all the difference in the world but it doesn’t. If you had 85% of Jeff Bezos money would you care about the 25% you didn’t have?

Unless you’re into niche games and JRPGs like myself either console for the most part had you covered for mainstream games.

This comparison is kinda weird and extreme don’t you think? Lol as in it doesn’t make a lot of sense to put both of these things next to each other

if you were the kind of person that’s only going to have one of these consoles and you have a choice, and you like what’s in PS4 more....you would pick the 100% instead of the 85% would you not? A bit different to having more money that you’d ever need compared to having a bit more money that is also more money than you’d ever need

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This comparison is kinda weird and extreme don’t you think? Lol as in it doesn’t make a lot of sense to put both of these things next to each other

if you were the kind of person that’s only going to have one of these consoles and you have a choice, and you like what’s in PS4 more....you would pick the 100% instead of the 85% would you not? A bit different to having more money that you’d ever need compared to having a bit more money that is also more money than you’d ever need
If you primarily play mainstream games you really didn’t go wrong with either system.

Look at the Switch. That’s a drastic and stark difference in terms of library of games in comparison. The Xbox One and PS4 have overwhelmingly mostly the same games. You’re suggesting that other 25% exist on one side and not the other when in reality it’s a different set of games. The type of games I like the most are on PlayStation. If you look at what I play I don’t play a lot of mainstream games. To me the difference is everything but to most people it’s very minor.

Really what you get is someone making a decision then trying to rationalize why it was the better choice. If you playing Madden, Call of Duty, Destiny, Grand Theft, Witcher, Fallout, The Division etc you was getting all those games on either.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
If you primarily play mainstream games you really didn’t go wrong with either system.

Look at the Switch. That’s a drastic and stark difference in terms of library of games in comparison. The Xbox One and PS4 have overwhelmingly mostly the same games. You’re suggesting that other 25% exist on one side and not the other when in reality it’s a different set of games. The type of games I like the most are on PlayStation. If you look at what I play I don’t play a lot of mainstream games. To me the difference is everything but to most people it’s very minor.

Really what you get is someone making a decision then trying to rationalize why it was the better choice. If you playing Madden, Call of Duty, Destiny, Grand Theft, Witcher, Fallout, The Division etc you was getting all those games on either.

The multiplats being the same doesn't mean anything to me.
I don't play multi plat mid. The Outriders, The Division, the annual COD, Avengers, type shyt :russell:
only like blockbuster multi plats like GTA, Red Dead etc.
I see why Gamepass is so appealing to Xbots
but exclusives matter, especially great exclusives that's what we been trying to tell them
And Sony exclusives >>>
But I guess XBox doesn't need an answer to Uncharted when they got Tomb Raider right? :francis:

Last edited:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

innovated online
Great exclusives

Xbox 360 from 2005-2010 was INCREDIBLE. They fell off a damn cliff after that.

It wasn't until the Xbox One X and gamepass came around when I started to enjoy Xbox again.