Why do people generally hate ignorant rappers like Waka but show Juicy J love

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
picture-1.png

Tough to tell with that pic, but if you watch any Mafia videos, you'll see he's always holding a towel or something with his right hand. Had some birth defect where is arm never finished developing or something.

never noticed that before

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Juicy J has the flow and charisma too pull off his lyrics kinda of like Too Short. Who listens to Juice to try and breakdown his lyrics :wtf: He get's played when I want to zone out and hear drug talk or just some fire beats with someone doing some easy spitting. Waka is boring. Also checked out that the first track on his last album was called Fist Pump :gag:

:gag: :gag: :gag: :gag:

:laff:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
Like I said, Paul shines on the actual Hypnotize albums. Just didn't think FIHS matched up with the Rubba Bands and Blue Dream. The fact that Paul does all his production with one arm though...:ooh:

I cannot accept this blasphemy :leostare:

Geekin track:

Shoot 'em up track:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN3XrQ_sKIs]Juicy J - Gotta Stay Strapped (feat. Project Pat) [ Blue Dream & Lean Mixtape ] - YouTube[/ame]

OG three-6-sounding creeper:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuPnPngR9wQ"]DJ Paul - Buck Nah (REMIX) - Track 05 - YouTube[/ame]

Granted, all of these tracks are good, but DJ Paul blows juicy j out of the water IMO :whoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
wtf, he helped pioneer a sound that put the south on the map and basically set the tone for the next decade of rap music. Plus who listens to Juicy J for complex rhyme patterns and alliteration? Your comparison is some shyt, your thread is some shyt, and your some shyt. Now jam to dis pimpin mane. :stopitslime:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eysL68IoTI"]Juicy J-Name It After Me - YouTube[/ame]

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Waka is fukking horrible by the way.

36 mafia the music of the south in the late 90s early 00s before Crunk music blew up.

They were doing crunk music first.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I dunno anybody big upping any of these dudes.
Matter of fact, the febreze and clorox spray comes out whenever someone tries to hand me a cd of either scruffy, dirtbag dripper.
nikkas grew up wearing shoes with no socks.
Uncouth sambos look like they wake up musty.

Jigsaw2347

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
South Bend, Indiana
It's because Waka Flocka and Soulja Boy rap as if they sincerely think they're dope/talented..whereas Juicy J, you can just tell he's fukking around. Same reason why 2chainz is dope..because he doesn't take himself too seriously.