Why do people generally hate ignorant rappers like Waka but show Juicy J love

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Juicy j is a poet for the ages. In his musical releases, he has touched several important topics that plague our social lives. For instance in the song "Yo Legs" he asked the most potent question when it comes to females and their financial struggle

How the hell you going broke with Dat p*ssy between ya legs?

When dealing with laziness he says:
If you want dem racks bytch/ pick that shyt up off the floor

When dealing with real estate:
My mansion sitting on 40 arches/ who da neighbors?/ Kobe bryant from the lakers/ now that's paper

Dealing with substance abuse:
You say no to drugs.... Juicy j can't!

When dealing with his peers in the music industry:
Y'all nikkas the toilet bowl/ I do all the shytting

And these are just some examples of how juicy j touches lives.

We trippy mane. Indeed

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People usually just hit you wit the :rudy: if you say nikkas like Waka and Soulja are good rappers
yet when Juicy comes up in a discussion on ANY site, Everyone's like "my nikka Juicy killed dat track bruh WE TRIPPY MANE, TURN UP :takedat:"

Dat nikka songs all sound the same and for every hook he just repeats the title of the song over some generic Lex Luger beat

The balatant disregard for originality from this man :scusthov:

Thats because Juicy and Paul have 20 years worth of work to speak for itself and created the lane for nikkas like Flocka and many others to come into the game with his watered down form of his style of music.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
someone expplain, or come with some pics

picture-1.png

Tough to tell with that pic, but if you watch any Mafia videos, you'll see he's always holding a towel or something with his right hand. Had some birth defect where is arm never finished developing or something.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Juicy J & DJ Paul = the most underrated producers ever. They produced countless classics. Without them there would be no trap rap, no drumma boy, lex luger, lody, willmadeit. southside. None of that

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk all these Souljas, Juicy Js, Wacka are contributing to the downfall of culture and Hip Hop. The worst part is we're eating this shyt up AND thanking these Artists!?

:pacspit: any one that bumps this trash. You're the reason why Hip Hop is in a coma.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Real talk all these Souljas, Juicy Js, Wacka are contributing to the downfall of culture and Hip Hop. The worst part is we're eating this shyt up AND thanking these Artists!?

:pacspit: any one that bumps this trash. You're the reason why Hip Hop is in a coma.

Mr. Crank Dat and Juice-mayne in the same sentence. :comeon:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Juicy J has the flow and charisma too pull off his lyrics kinda of like Too Short. Who listens to Juice to try and breakdown his lyrics :wtf: He get's played when I want to zone out and hear drug talk or just some fire beats with someone doing some easy spitting. Waka is boring. Also checked out that the first track on his last album was called Fist Pump :gag: