Why do people generally hate ignorant rappers like Waka but show Juicy J love

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
People usually just hit you wit the :rudy: if you say nikkas like Waka and Soulja are good rappers
yet when Juicy comes up in a discussion on ANY site, Everyone's like "my nikka Juicy killed dat track bruh WE TRIPPY MANE, TURN UP :takedat:"

Dat nikka songs all sound the same and for every hook he just repeats the title of the song over some generic Lex Luger beat

The balatant disregard for originality from this man :scusthov:

Daps
Because theyre pretentious pompous windbags who feel their revisionist opinion shines above all. Because Juicy J was around in the 90s gives them a reason to like him over Waka and Gucci. I dont know about you guys but Ive come to the deduction rap nerds are the worst of all the nerds.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukk with Waka, but I will always feel that Juicy J is better for the simple fact that he produced some of my favorite albums of all time.

He's more than just the hot rapper of the moment...he got classics, so Maybe that's the reason :yeshrug:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Can't speak for everybody else...but it's not the ignorance that turns me off from the vast majority of Waka's music...and not all "ignorant" music is the same...stylistically, Waka is just wack...a hard listen for me outside a couple of songs, he's doing way too much most of the time...rhyming all off beat, irritating ad libs...Juice is a very simple and limited rhymer, but he doesn't sound half retarded to me on shyt