Why do people feel the need to put down where others are from?

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
:laff: how the fukk you get robbed in Harrisburg breh? I can see if you were on the hill...where were you?

this was 6yrs ago.... it was right off the freeway... i got all:krs:

cuz i saw there was a mexican resteraunt right there... stayed @ the motel real
close

being from so-ca i love my messican food...had o stop

wake up in the morn.. my car window smashed and all my shyt gone...

it was crazy cuz a few hours earlier i was seein amish people n shyt:yeshrug:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
:ohhh: See that's another one I don't get

I hear about feuds and beefs between DC and B-More all the time, but they like right next to each other :wtf:

I don't get it

I don't know where the beef started but if you came here, DC & Bmore are very different. I treat Bmore like another state even though I fukk with some Bmore nikkas I met in college. Them nikkas have their own accent, music, style everything and their literally right next door.

But whatever :pacspit: bmore

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Humans are competitive and have pretty weak and insecure sensibilities. It's silliness, pure and simple. And the ones bellowing the most about it are likely the most insecure.

It's natural to be proud of where you came from, but ridiculous to put down others based on some sh!t NOBODY has control over, like where your mom and dad happened to be when you were skeeted into life and then where they decided to raise your helpless dumb ass, which is often the same geographic area as the initial skeet.

And besides, its not where you're from... its WHO you end up.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
this was 6yrs ago.... it was right off the freeway... i got all:krs:

cuz i saw there was a mexican resteraunt right there... stayed @ the motel real
close

being from so-ca i love my messican food...had o stop

wake up in the morn.. my car window smashed and all my shyt gone...

it was crazy cuz a few hours earlier i was seein amish people n shyt:yeshrug:

You shoulda known theres no good mexican places to eat in Central Pa breh..aint shyt around here :snoop:

Idk where you were but that shyt is funny...Harrisburg has a few hoods, but not all crazy, and right outside is farms and uppity people :takedat:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
because their fukking losers with nothing going for them but their cities reputation

now with that said :pacspit: @ la and diego beach surfing skinny jean wearing fakkits killed the reputation of killa cali

They haven't killed a damn thang holmes

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Humans are competitive and have pretty weak and insecure sensibilities. It's silliness, pure and simple. And the ones bellowing the most about it are likely the most insecure.

It's natural to be proud of where you came from, but ridiculous to put down others based on some sh!t NOBODY has control over, like where your mom and dad happened to be when you were skeeted into life and then where they decided to raise your helpless dumb ass, which is often the same geographic area as the initial skeet.

And besides, its not where you're from... its WHO you end up.

Take these fukkboys and fukkgirls to school, breh :manny:

Daps
Them cacs got y'all like that. Claiming shyt the you don't even own. Cacs don't care about that shyt they thinking world domination.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:ohhh: See that's another one I don't get

I hear about feuds and beefs between DC and B-More all the time, but they like right next to each other :wtf:

I don't get it
*From Bmore*.

Only kids and Lames care about that stuff. I work in DC and sometimes people will make a joke about it, but nobody 21+ should be taking it that seriously.

and if you count *TRAFFIC*, we arent that close...lol

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
20uopq1.png

fukk wha u boyz tombout...its TEXAS All in yo face...whatyatombout...

south/nawf side still holding

home of the belts n buckles...6th wheel vogues n swangs...
[ame=http://youtu.be/Cwn54VScLiA]BLUE LAC SLAB- WHITE OAK- ONE STOP AUTO- THE LONE STAR SERIES - YouTube[/ame]