Why do people feel the need to put down where others are from?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Hell yeah Newark is a rough and grimey ass city, I can't deny that. But why try to stereotype me.

As far as i can see your location says New Orleans, so would it be right to say u a country bumkin with dreads that can't speak right?

:rudy: New Orleans > whole state of New Jersey

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
well yeah people in ny put down people from jersey cause the majority of people from jersey who come to our clubs and bars ruin the vibe and make that shyt wack. I fukk with jersey tho just not your typical bridge and tunnel crowd know what I'm sayn?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
anyone not from cali can suck a dikk....except the DMV (even tho it's mostly a collection of people from other areas....i love that area :smile:)

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
What's funny is that this thread is turning into just what the thread title says :laff:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
What's funny is that this thread is turning into just what the thread title says :laff:

well, i wouldn't ever put someone from there down, but the city itself is very crappy. i think that's something we both agree on, right? :manny:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
fukk PA

i got robbed in harrisburgh

on my drive from upstate NY to CA

it was at some cheap ass motel by the freeway... there was some "mexican food" spot by there...

no where im talkin about?

fukkers broke into my car and stole all my luggage

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
well, i wouldn't ever put someone from there down, but the city itself is very crappy. i think that's something we both agree on, right? :manny:
I'll give u that :ehh:

But so is NY then
jack-nicholson-yes.gif

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
fukk PA

i got robbed in harrisburgh
on my drive from upstate NY to CA

it was at some cheap ass motel by the freeway... there was some "mexican food" spot by there...

no where im talkin about?

fukkers broke into my car and stole all my luggage

:laff: how the fukk you get robbed in Harrisburg breh? I can see if you were on the hill...where were you?