Why do people complain where their Tax Dollars are going too?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Thank you for your service. I really appreciate that you play XBOX 360 all day and take showers in Evian Water to keep us safe from the terrorists. QUICK! SOMEBODY MAN THE SHRIMP STATION AT THE SALAD BAR!

At least we got a military
yo bytch ass wouldnt last one day in the field, plus aint no mexicans to defend your bytchass in the battlefield

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
If you pay taxes, you have every right to complain about how the money is spent.

If you don't pay taxes, then :pacspit: & STFU

Why do yall only complain about it going to welfare tho, like it doesnt get wasted on other things too?

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
:stopitslime:

Uppity muthafucca-"im sicc of my tax dollars supporting these lazy bums on welfare with no job"

Really? Oh really huh? Well I dont see you complainin about your tax dollars paying the salary for corrupt cops, or lazy ass teachers that can give a fucc about your childs education :mjpls:

:rudy:

I do all the time. Either we pay more to attract better teaching talent (never gonna happen) or we start paying these a$$holes in school now a wage that reflects their true quality (shyt)

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
Thank you for your service. I really appreciate that you play XBOX 360 all day and take showers in Evian Water to keep us safe from the terrorists. QUICK! SOMEBODY MAN THE SHRIMP STATION AT THE SALAD BAR!

Funny, but you are a fukkin bytch ass nikka that could never serve with me or the people i work with. eat a dikk.

-Ezus-

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
For all of the bad things teachers, cops, etc do they DO at least contribute SOMETHING to society, even if their contributions are minimal. Jobless people on welfare don't contribute anything.

fukk outta here with this bullshyt. Corrupt cops and bad teachers contribute negatively to our society.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps

I would neg u but you're red already,
chances are you're joking. But people that seriously have this mindset need to do 6 months overseas somewhere and see how much they like it :mjpls:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I would neg u but you're red already,
chances are you're joking. But people that seriously have this mindset need to do 6 months overseas somewhere and see how much they like it :mjpls:
Meh, I don't need to go overseas to play Madden all day in air conditioning on the government's dime. I did that in college.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Meh, I don't need to go overseas to play Madden all day in air conditioning on the government's dime. I have my own job that pays for that right here.

I meant more along the lines of see how much it sucks to be there, there's a few countries on par with us but not many. You can talk shyt about our military but I'd say we (as a nation) got it pretty good, nikkas wouldnt have time to think about video games if there was war on our soil :skip:
I cant blame you tho, Im willing to bet all you know is life with good ole lady liberty.​

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I meant more along the lines of see how much it sucks to be there, there's a few countries on par with us but not many. You can talk shyt about our military but I'd say we (as a nation) got it pretty good, nikkas wouldnt have time to think about video games if there was war on our soil :skip:
I cant blame you tho, Im willing to bet all you know is life with good ole lady liberty.​
Not my problem if you don't like your job.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alley%20boy.jpg

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Dumbass kids got the whole world figured out :pachaha:

Before anything else tranny lover you think welfare is a good thing?