Why do people complain where their Tax Dollars are going too?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
DIDNT READ

Of course you didn't read it you fukking ape. You can barely even read at a 4th grade level so I wouldn't expect you to be able to read it. Maybe you would be better off sucking dikk on a corner and laying low for a while. That way you can get your kicks and no one will harass you about being so much of a fakkit anymore.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Of course you didn't read it you fukking ape. You can barely even read at a 4th grade level so I wouldn't expect you to be able to read it. Maybe you would be better off sucking dikk on a corner and laying low for a while. That way you can get your kicks and no one will harass you about being so much of a fakkit anymore.

you mad nikka i aint goin nowhere fucc boy :russ:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
you mad nikka i aint goin nowhere fucc boy :russ:

I'm glad you can finally acknowledge that you aren't going anywhere in life. Most apes can't even begin to fathom the idea of doing anything other than eating, sleeping and shytting.

Science is moving forward so quickly it's beautiful. I don't know what scientists are doing to nature these days but it's truly brilliant :to:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I'm glad you can finally acknowledge that you aren't going anywhere in life. Most apes can't even begin to fathom the idea of doing anything other than eating, sleeping and shytting.

Science is moving forward so quickly it's beautiful. I don't know what scientists are doing to nature these days but it's truly brilliant :to:

You're a virgin :umad:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
maybe because 30% of your salary is taken out for taxes adn then you see it wasted on lazy union government workers etc,

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I would just like to say that just because someone looks healthy and shyt doesn't mean that they will be able to hold down a steady job, y'all act like there aren't various mental issues that effect people

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Same reason that people complain about just about anything. Cuz they just want something to bytch about.

I get the OP's point. Welfare isn't even a major allocation of tax dollars. If you really wanna complain start with the defense budget. But we know that's not happening.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I like the system as is. But people need to keep it temporary, i dont care how many kids mama got. Daddy better be there or be financially accountable. Only thing id give is a rent free house, in their name, and whatever you do with it thats what u do.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Same reason that people complain about just about anything. Cuz they just want something to bytch about.

I get the OP's point. Welfare isn't even a major allocation of tax dollars. If you really wanna complain start with the defense budget. But we know that's not happening.

Enlighten me on this.
I havent done any research so I dont have/know any numbers regarding this,
But seeing as (compared to the rest of the world) we have hella luxuries in our life and war is something we only see on the internet/tv, so I'd say that our Military is doing something right :yeshrug:

aliG

Pro
Daps
or the people that dont buy coca cola or pepsi because they send aid to israel..

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Cause we are at a point in this country where almost 50% of the people are not paying taxes but drawing benefits and resources from the tax payers. shyt cant work like that breh. Imagine you was playing ball and only half your team was playing. :childplease: Also when you get your weekly check and you see almost 500 bucks deducted for taxes you just look at fat fukks sitting at home getting welfare like :pacspit: . Granted some people actually need the help, i cant fathom the majority that are just abusing the system. Plus even when dudes get their lil job and pay the small amount of taxes. Usally they have so many kids they just and up getting like 80% of their money back while cats like me with no kids and no wife stay getting hit by the taxman.

Also, zay yousa a fakkit and i agree with king sol on this issue.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I'm in the military and I personally see thousands of dollars wasted on a daily basis. You people wouldn't believe how much money we waste.
Thank you for your service. I really appreciate that you play XBOX 360 all day and take showers in Evian Water to keep us safe from the terrorists. QUICK! SOMEBODY MAN THE SHRIMP STATION AT THE SALAD BAR!