Why do people complain where their Tax Dollars are going too?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:stopitslime:

Uppity muthafucca-"im sicc of my tax dollars supporting these lazy bums on welfare with no job"

Really? Oh really huh? Well I dont see you complainin about your tax dollars paying the salary for corrupt cops, or lazy ass teachers that can give a fucc about your childs education :mjpls:

:rudy:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I'll bet the OP doesn't pay taxes, which is why he doesn't care about where his money is going to.

Either that or he's on some kind of welfare benefits. :rudy:

Edit: I see now that the OP is actually zay_24. Not surprised he'd be making this topic. Dude isn't even at the age of majority yet. Nothing to see here folks :mjpls:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I'll bet the OP doesn't pay taxes, which is why he doesn't care about where his money is going to.

Either that or he's on some kind of welfare benefits. :rudy:

Edit: I see now that the OP is actually zay_24. Not surprised he'd be making this topic. Dude isn't even at the age of majority yet. Nothing to see here folks :mjpls:

The title was just to get peoples attention, here's what i really meant.

People love to complain about their "tax dollars" supporting "lazy people on welfare" smh. I dont see yall complainin about yall money paying the salary for corrupt racist ass cops, or lazy ass teachers who dont give a damn about teachin. But I guess everyone likes to blame poor people for their problems. Yall are just as bad as the rich 1% who look down on everyone else. scust

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
The title was just to get peoples attention, here's what i really meant.

People love to complain about their "tax dollars" supporting "lazy people on welfare" smh. I dont see yall complainin about yall money paying the salary for corrupt racist ass cops, or lazy ass teachers who dont give a damn about teachin. But I guess everyone likes to blame poor people for their problems. Yall are just as bad as the rich 1% who look down on everyone else. scust

For all of the bad things teachers, cops, etc do they DO at least contribute SOMETHING to society, even if their contributions are minimal. Jobless people on welfare don't contribute anything.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
For all of the bad things teachers, cops, etc do they DO at least contribute SOMETHING to society, even if their contributions are minimal. Jobless people on welfare don't contribute anything.

So if that corrupt cop kills an innocent kid, you dont have a problem with your money paying him because he "contributes SOMETHING to society":usure:

Let me ask you, what exactly do you contribute besides speaking your mind on the internet :leostare:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in the military and I personally see thousands of dollars wasted on a daily basis. You people wouldn't believe how much money we waste.

waste on what?

there's nothing u can do about tax dollars. u can b1tch and moan, but the best response to it to be like fucck it.

now, what i have a problem with is college education money. i have strong hatred towards everyone and anyone who tries to justify why students should be getting in thousands of debt over school. i curse people like that.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Young man you're I think 17-18 years old

When you're 27 if you can re-visit this post

There are countless Women and Men that try to get over on the system with tax payers tax dollars. So try going to work for the next 10 years and they taking up to 100-500 a check (depending on your job worth) and tell me why would'nt a person be upset about getting raped by the GOV.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Young man you're I think 17-18 years old

When you're 27 if you can re-visit this post

There are countless Women and Men that try to get over on the system with tax payers tax dollars. So try going to work for the next 10 years and they taking up to 100-500 a check (depending on your job worth) and tell me why would'nt a person be upset about getting raped by the GOV.
THEN nikka COMPLAIN ABOUT THE FUCCIN GOVT DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT nikkaS THAT ARE POOR THAT ARE JUST TRYIN TO MAKE IT YOU BOOJIE ASS PIECE OF shyt. LIKE I SAID YALL LOOK DOWN ON POOR PEOPLE JUST LIKE THE RICH 1% LOOK DOWN ON YALL. SMH

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
So if that corrupt cop kills an innocent kid, you dont have a problem with your money paying him because he "contributes SOMETHING to society":usure:

Let me ask you, what exactly do you contribute besides speaking your mind on the internet :leostare:

When I work at the local grocery stores, I provide people with a service. I sell them food.

YOU do fukk all, fukkboy. Don't tell me shyt.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
When I work at the local grocery stores, I provide people with a service. I sell them food.

YOU do fukk all, fukkboy. Don't tell me shyt.

Wow, got your lil minimum wage paying job and think you're a big shot huh :heh:

Then again you're in canada, so dont ever take that tone with me again. I'll cracc ur fuccin skull in real life p*ssy

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
THEN nikka COMPLAIN ABOUT THE FUCCIN GOVT DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT nikkaS THAT ARE POOR THAT ARE JUST TRYIN TO MAKE IT YOU BOOJIE ASS PIECE OF shyt. LIKE I SAID YALL LOOK DOWN ON POOR PEOPLE JUST LIKE THE RICH 1% LOOK DOWN ON YALL. SMH

I don't look down on anyone,because i'm hurting myself young fella. But I will complain about someone that can go out and get a job but rather sit and watch Jerry Springer and Maury all day. When I'm at work busting my ass for me and my family for 8 hours. And still having a hard time with bills,car note ect.

But again,you are fairly young and still don't know the in's and out's of life so i will let you be.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I don't look down on anyone,because i'm hurting myself young fella. But I will complain about someone that can go out and get a job but rather sit and watch Jerry Springer and Maury all day. When I'm at work busting my ass for me and my family for 8 hours. And still having a hard time with bills,car note ect.

But again,you are fairly young and still don't know the in's and out's of life so i will let you be.

Ok but you act like YOUR tax dollars ONLY go to people on welfare. Why not complain about the other things it gets wasted on?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Wow, got your lil minimum wage paying job and think you're a big shot huh :heh:

Then again you're in canada, so dont ever take that tone with me again. I'll cracc ur fuccin skull in real life p*ssy

Don't make me expose you again you tranny loving, dikk sucking fakkit.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Don't make me expose you again you tranny loving, dikk sucking fakkit.

nikka you aint exposin shyt fucc nikka you just a lame ass geek nikka who went thru HIGH SCHOOL AS A VIRGIN(you admitted to this) and spend all day on the forums tryna get full rep.

You a lame,