Why do people believe HIV is the worst disease out there ?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Cancer

Guillian Barre syndrome
Guillain-Barre (ghee-YA-buh-RAY) syndrome is a disorder in which your body's immune system attacks your nerves. Weakness and tingling in your extremities are usually the first symptoms. These sensations can quickly spread, eventually paralyzing your whole body. In its most severe form, Guillain-Barre syndrome is a medical emergency requiring hospitalization.

The exact cause of Guillain-Barre syndrome is unknown, but it is often preceded by an infectious illness such as a respiratory infection or the stomach flu. Luckily, Guillain-Barre syndrome is uncommon, affecting only 1 or 2 people per 100,000.

There's no known cure for Guillain-Barre syndrome, but several treatments can ease symptoms and reduce the duration of the illness. Most people recover from Guillain-Barre syndrome, though some may experience lingering effects from it, such as weakness, numbness or fatigue.

Hidradenitis
https://www.google.com/search?q=hid...jYGQCQ&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAA&biw=1366&bih=673

Herpes

These diseases are a as bad as HIV, if not worse

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i dont. if i got HIV i wouldnt even change my life or really lose sleep over it. i wouldnt even take the meds. im 27 now and it would probably kill me when im almost 50 and we all know after 45 life is pretty much dull and over with so be it.

i wouldnt even tell broads i bang either i would just wear a condom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont. if i got HIV i wouldnt even change my life or really lose sleep over it. i wouldnt even take the meds. im 27 now and it would probably kill me when im almost 50 and we all know after 45 life is pretty much dull and over with so be it.

i wouldnt even tell broads i bang either i would just wear a condom

bolded is ignorance...

but i agree with the rest...and the thread premise...

hiv isnt the worst out there....

people should be more concerned with cancer...and there are many of them too

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Uhhhh, there is still no cure for HIV/AIDS so it can still lead to :rip:

Cancer can still be successfully treated, and usually the other gender doesnt say "no I cant have sex with you because you have cancer"...HIV on the other hand...

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Dumb ass thread. HIV will get you merked out by the common cold.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its definitely not seen as worse than cancer but unlike non-terminal cancer its permanent. More importantly, unlike cancer its something that's entirely on you to prevent. You can't really do shyt about cancer besides getting checked out as often as possible. HIV is something that needs to be hammered into people's brains to prevent them from getting exposed.

Herpes? Seriously? I hope you're not one of those morons that thinks HIV can't kill you just because Magic is still alive.