why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
i use to think this way but now it's fukkin stupid. i hate that whole stigma that you aint truly pro black if your partner aint dark skinned or brown skinned. like we brehs we all black, its a zulu love and complexion dont mean a thing word to kendrick

:yeshrug::yeshrug:

people need to get that willie lynch bullshyt out of they head and start uniting with their brothers and sisters no matter their skin complexion.

:ufdup::ufdup:

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
1. Because generally people who like lightskinned women like them simple because of their light skin and enhanced European features. I've seen coli dudes drool over 3/10's simply because they're lightskinned

2. Not all black is the same. Even though we identify as the same people, we're not ethnically the same and it reflects in our appearances. That's like saying a darkskinned native Mexican is the same as a Mexican who has 85 pct spainiard European DNA because they both identify as Mexican. Obviously, there are people who are 100 pct SSA and naturally light just like there are people who are 100 pct European and naturally swarthy looking but dont take the exceptions and try to make it the rule. It's disingenuous