Why do old heads hate on Lil B / RiFF RaFF?

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
Pretty simple reason. And Ill state it all here despite what those old scorned chaffed buttboys think and no matter how hard theyll try to derail the thread.

So reason is

YOU ARE fukkING OLD - its evident that old people cant stand youth. as their body cells deplete life energy daily, as they rot faster and faster, as theyre dikk goes up slower than it used to and that fat gut expands like a hot baloon while hairline recedes, the old heads cant understand thats NORMAL - its called life, and it happens to everyone.

What they fail to realize is that the world will continue to spin without them, so no matter what kind of music theyve put out, eventually it will fade away, not because its wack, but because its time to YOUTH to PRODUCE THEIR OWN MEMORIES.

So all those sour ass bitter grimey grumpy chaffed but gatekeepers are tryin to do is DENY the youth of their own YOUTH.

Which is SICK.

Hey kid, youre having fun? Youre listening to RiFF Raff? What is that, Drake? Oh thats Starships? WHAT? COME AND LET ME LECTURE YOU ABOUT HOW WE USED TO DO IT.

:beli::beli::beli:

:old: ass dumb ass evil motherfukkers, I hope you burn in hell with your passive agressive ways of imposing things like MUSICAL PREFERENCES on others.

You fukks. Thats why hip-hops sick, because of malicious degenerates like you.

And the kids today are using the best word to describe your asses - HATERS. Thats what you are, in a nutshell.

Hip-hop being about spredin unity and all that shyt? Naw, stop lyin. Its about fulfilling your old egos. Old ass bums.

fukk you all.

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
That makes you and old head. Old aint defined. You can live 10 years, or 100 years. Old is relative, its how you act.

You act old.

Go stick that old ass hip-hop up your elitist pretentious ass.
lol look at my signature..my favorite rapper is Jeezy :shaq:

Lil B is just garbage..I respect his hustle, but his music is :scusthov:.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol look at my signature..my favorite rapper is Jeezy :shaq:

Lil B is just garbage..I respect his hustle, but his music is :scusthov:.

you stan jeezy in 2012 and then say lil b is wack, oh my is this real life?

jeezy is washed up and generic garbage now. the only irrelevance he has now is from the threads at coli regarding his movie choices

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
I never hated on Lil B. If anything, I was amused by the following he had online even two or three years ago. I knew he had a sort of charisma that stars possessed. Let me state this for nikkas that don't know...

Based God picks some FEROCIOUS beats. Like... if you a producer like me, and grew up listening to every type of beat in every genre you gotta respect this cat's ear for beats. SWACK :sadcam:

Now RIFF RAFF on the other hand... :birdman:

Daps
Lil B and Riff Raff is just somehting u listen to if you dont feel like doing any rational or intellectual thinking. nikkas always talk about how "positive" Lil B is but I remember seeing this nikka with guns dancing around in his video talking mad bullshyt about nothing. This nikka used the strongest form of hypnotism on people and they fell right for it. He called himself a god and people believed it. This further proves that if you keep calling yourself something people will ultimately believe it as truth.