Why do nikkas with nappy heads even come to work?

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
nikka nappy aint no damn style

Even if you think it looks hideous, it's their hair, not yours. And that's not even starting on the ridiculousness that is expecting someone's hair to be relevant to their doing their jobs.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Even if you think it looks hideous, it's their hair, not yours. And that's not even starting on the ridiculousness that is expecting someone's hair to be relevant to their doing their jobs.

obviously you've never had a job at anywhere worthwhile, appearance is just as important as the work you do, and if your BLACK ass come in with the john witherspoon hair and shyt, you fukking it up for the next nikka

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Like nikka, you had a whole weekend to get a taper, the fukk you coming in here like you fresh off the plantation and shyt for?

maybe some of you nikkas can educate me on the ways of a nikka that show up to work with buckwheat hair, like not even lined up just straight up NAPS,why do y'all do this?

One star for obvious reasons...you need to grow the fukk up seriously

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You used to look like a 280 lbs meek mill with fat cornrows before you hit up bodybuilding.com forums for advice on how to run cycles on the gas. Certain folk know the truth.
kfsa.png

381303_300150613362406_100001024084861_925925_36624253_n.jpg

KxGkJxXZuzDuxkniRhsfdsBscjacwhukcEcg-610xh.jpg

kfsa.png

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
obviously you've never had a job at anywhere worthwhile, appearance is just as important as the work you do, and if your BLACK ass come in with the john witherspoon hair and shyt, you fukking it up for the next nikka

:what:

...does that shyt really happen in the US? They seriously fail people at jobs because of another person's hair?

America never ceases to baffle me.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
:what:

...does that shyt really happen in the US? They seriously fail people at jobs because of another person's hair?

America never ceases to baffle me.

Damn right, I dont know what backward ass country you come from, but if 1 nikka looks sloppy it fukks it up for us all

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Damn right, I dont know what backward ass country you come from, but if 1 nikka looks sloppy it fukks it up for us all

No it doesn't; all you do on here is complain about black folks and how lazy we are and can't do shyt; you sound like a female with all your whining for real; how about offering advice or help brothers and sisters out or is that too much work for you since you bytch all day?

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
No it doesn't; all you do on here is complain about black folks and how lazy we are and can't do shyt; you sound like a female with all your whining for real; how about offering advice or help brothers and sisters out or is that too much work for you since you bytch all day?

nikka what the fukk?

i just told you nikkas to get a damn taper, can't you read in oblivia or wherever the hell you from?