Why do nikkas with nappy heads even come to work?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@King Gentleman

Attempt to make someone look stupid and end up looking like the stupid one, breh

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
oh gosh, look at this mess in here, i suppose i'll just have to sort everything out for yall

1. I have my groupies set on ignore, so if cacdafraud and nice lady came in here with those same tired ass pictures from years ago that werent me then nor now, then I wouldn't have noticed
2. You must understand where they're coming from though, poor cac, the little mexican immigrant has to take testosterone shots or he'll die and somebody else will have to fill his role as step pops to a child that isnt his
3. nice lady's whole life is the-coli, he's got about 20 different alias all with 8000 posts,so it's safe to say arguing with me is his daily highlight, hence i ignore him, i want him to be as alone online as he obviously is offline and hopefully commit that

now back to the topic at hand, i'm pretty sure the majority of you are cacs, so please drop the internet militant attitude,it's quite embarrassing for everybody

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
oh gosh, look at this mess in here, i suppose i'll just have to sort everything out for yall

1. I have my groupies set on ignore, so if cacdafraud and nice lady came in here with those same tired ass pictures from years ago that werent me then nor now, then I wouldn't have noticed
2. You must understand where they're coming from though, poor cac, the little mexican immigrant has to take testosterone shots or he'll die and somebody else will have to fill his role as step pops to a child that isnt his
3. nice lady's whole life is the-coli, he's got about 20 different alias all with 8000 posts,so it's safe to say arguing with me is his daily highlight, hence i ignore him, i want him to be as alone online as he obviously is offline and hopefully commit that

now back to the topic at hand, i'm pretty sure the majority of you are cacs, so please drop the internet militant attitude,it's quite embarrassing for everybody

HhpORDZ.png

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
cred·it·a·ble(kr
ebreve.gif
d
prime.gif
ibreve.gif
-t
schwa.gif
-b
schwa.gif
l)
adj.
1. Deserving of often limited praise or commendation: The student made a creditable effort on the essay.
2. Worthy of belief: a creditable story.
3. Deserving of commercial credit; creditworthy: a creditable customer.
4. That can be assigned.

cred
lprime.gif
it·a·bil
prime.gif
i·ty
, cred
prime.gif
it·a·ble·ness
n.

Looks like "creditability" is a noun.

ku-xlarge.gif

Now go re-read that sentence again.
nfl_larry_fitzgerald_confused_20120419_100698323.png

4fossa

All Star
Daps
:russ::russ: at this thread

but anyway, sometimes I see some nikkas with some crazy hair conditions. like, dude seems to not even wash his hair.

not that I care about them bussiness. but sometimes I get the :pachaha: face.