Why do nikkas with nappy heads even come to work?

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Like nikka, you had a whole weekend to get a taper, the fukk you coming in here like you fresh off the plantation and shyt for?

maybe some of you nikkas can educate me on the ways of a nikka that show up to work with buckwheat hair, like not even lined up just straight up NAPS,why do y'all do this?

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Like nikka, you had a whole weekend to get a taper, the fukk you coming in here like you fresh off the plantation and shyt for?

maybe some of you nikkas can educate me on the ways of a nikka that show up to work with buckwheat hair, like not even lined up just straight up NAPS,why do y'all do this?

Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, they don't come to work to show off their hair for you?

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, they don't come to work to show off their hair for you?

did it ever occur to you that yo nappy ass head makes it harder on other brothers trying to make it, with yo lazy azzes

it aint like there aint 3 fukking barbershops on every street corner

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

You used to look like a 280 lbs meek mill with fat cornrows before you hit up bodybuilding.com forums for advice on how to run cycles on the gas. Certain folk know the truth.
kfsa.png

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets be honest

spanish women >>>> africans and they accents so thick i can't tell what language they speaking and negro americans with they fukking horsehats and tats

incorrect you knuckle dragging colored clown, spike saved denzels career, how many times denzel was bout to be in the bushes that spike would come alone with a gem and remind you fakkits that denzel could still act?

thats like saying deniro owes his career to scorsese with yo dumb monkey ass

hos aint supposed to be cutting their hair anyway, from birth they get braids and shyt to help that nappy shyt grow naturally and then they cut it and hide it under a fukking horsehat and shyt

that nappy headed ho got cancer

This fukkboy's been on here calling people monkey's and nappy headed for a while now. I'm surprised no one's caught on to it yet. :camby:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
did it ever occur to you that yo nappy ass head makes it harder on other brothers trying to make it, with yo lazy azzes

it aint like there aint 3 fukking barbershops on every street corner

I don't even have afro-textured hair but that's beside the point. So let me get this right, you seriously expect people to style their hair in whatever way it's convenient to you?

afro.gif

Keep dreaming.