Why do most people who are popular in high school turn out to be failures?

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I'm guessing threadstarter was very popular in high school.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Remember, MOST not ALL

I'm only 20 and I'm already starting to see symptoms of this in most of my high school friends. Obviously they still have time to achieve shyt, but I'm already starting to see symptoms of this in a lot of my nikkas.
We call that "peaking." There's no incentive to do better. This is double true if you're steady fvckin' in high school. You pretty much accomplished the goal in life as far as a teen can perceive it.

People that peak early are great. It cuts out competition early.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They are not failures you just don't care about them like you did in high school.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
You never seen a movie ?

"yeah this friend of mine is wondering" = "I'm wondering"

illadope

きんが
Daps
I never cared what anyone thought & became popular in a sense off that. But I didnt pay none them hos no mind back in the day & I dont now.

Now all the hos that didnt feel me back in the day are all interested in me (Probably cuz i dont have kids yet :krs: ) and other people are more inclined to get to know me because I wasnt trying to be like everyone else. I created my own lane and I could give a fukk what someone else thinks of something I do. Im my biggest critic & because of that Ill never be satisfied when it comes to most things so Im always looking to advance.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
my first love was really popular and she went to a top 10 school and her daddy was rich, she got her masters, and now she has a very important role in the medical field and works in NYC. I should have saved her brehs :sadbron:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
my first love was really popular and she went to a top 10 school and her daddy was rich, she got her masters, and now she has a very important role in the medical field and works in NYC. I should have saved her brehs :sadbron:

:usure: Sounds like she should have saved YOU

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Chicks like that always die from cancer... like hella early. Or she might have a fvcked up chronic condition she's never told you about.