Why do men think that women care about dic pics?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i've heard that my member was like
a beautiful vision of fine scultured art.
:jawalrus:
wat6rr.jpg

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
To be quite honest, I think that the male genitalia is the most unappealing and disgusting thing imaginable. :scust:

For me, I'm more interested in a man's religion, personality, education, social status and of course, bank account.

I'm interested in religion, education, etc as well but I don't mind a couple pics to go with that lol dic pics are fun to look at...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
To be quite honest, I think that the male genitalia is the most unappealing and disgusting thing imaginable. :scust:

For me, I'm more interested in a man's religion, personality, education, social status and of course, bank account.
You arent a dime though and no one wants to fukk you on a consistent basis like that though. :dwillhuh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And you know this, how? :jbhmm:
Beauiful women typically dont talk in a bitter and irritating fashion. Thats what ugly to mildly attractive women do. Your conversation when translated to looks falls between barely cute - incredibly average. A woman after money, tailors her conversation to be saved and rarely breaks character.

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
Beauiful women typically dont talk in a bitter and irritating fashion. Thats what ugly to mildly attractive women do. Your conversation when translated to looks falls between barely cute - incredibly average. A woman after money, tailors her conversation to be saved and rarely breaks character.

And this fits me how? :jbhmm:

I'm never in black men vs black women threads and 90% of my posts are in The Booth.