Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps
rolling with jamaicans dancehall comes on:stylin:
its a song about computers its called "log on"
so the beat is fly :blessed:as hell
nikka kept saying get your dance on repeatedly before the beat dropped:whoo:
nikka says....log on.:blessed:..and step pon chichi man:birdman:

In the middle of rapping about computers u just start ethering gays for no reason?:pachaha:

:russ: :russ: :russ: woooooow

breh this might be the funniest shyt I've read on Coli.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

i used to love this song as a kid. dad would blast this at cookouts. looking back im like :what:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
off topic

but I am remember this skit from I believe Black Chiney (could be mistaken) mixtape

"and we drink cranberry juice, we dont drink wata coz fish piss inna the wata" :scust:

:russ:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shebada-ramsay.jpg
:huhldup:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:ufdup:that second citizenship would make me a Jamaican national. Its in the Constitution. Tell me more about what i am and not breh

I don't think you get it. It's not possible for someone to be half Jamaican, you're either a Jamaican or not :snoop:

But I guess you're trying to make yourself sound exotic by saying that. :mjlol:

makka

i see u lookin witcho lookin ass
Daps
the real question should be: why are most jamaican men extremely homophobic, yet they tend to be SUPER metrosexual and have effeminate mannerisms themselves.:dahell:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I don't think you get it. It's not possible for someone to be half Jamaican, you're either a Jamaican or not :snoop:

But I guess you're trying to make yourself sound exotic by saying that. :mjlol:
My father is Jamaican and my mother is not. its nothing exotic it is what is:stopitslime:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
But to break down why Jamaica don't really mess with them "guys" are multiple reasons.

1. Strong Christian country that ddeals with Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve
2. Hyper masculine society where man have nuff gal and always on the hunt. 2 men being together, just does not make natural sense, when you see something like this

jamaican-women.jpg

:whew::whew:

Can you make less sense? You don't even see a tiny little discrepancy with #1 and #2?

"Man, if I see a gay guy violating what the Bible has to say about sex, I kill them! But when me and my straight homies want to violate what the Bible has to say about sex, that's all good!"

That's what being a "strong Christian" means? Caring about when people you don't like don't follow Jesus while not doing a lick of what he actually says yourself?

Jesus actually said some things about a log and a mote, hypocrits, whitewashed tombs, those who say they love me but don't do what I say, etc. about these very things.