Why do Jamaicans Hate Gays so much lol

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Few years ago I was outside the theater waiting for my mom to come out and im blasting some Drake hard in the whip, windows down, not givin a fug and outta nowhere it felt like somebody threw a glass bottle across my face. Im blinded by my own tears and can barely focus on whats going on. I finally look and see some 6'4" tall dude with dreads and tattoos walkin away from my car and he looking at me dead in my eyes. My mom runs in the car and tells me she saw dude haymaker the my lips. I was trying to talk but my words came out mumbled. I put the car in drive and got outta there

Yard Man fi dun you :demonic:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If yall only knew .. Smh I been looking at the comments and just shaking my head about the comments in this forum, I even had to tell my wifey what was being said and all she could do is laugh

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If yall want the truth about what's going on ask someone who lives in Jamaica or at least is a Jamaican the frequents it and lived long enough to see changes and how the agenda works in society

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Is there a white person on an island? Yea u deserve a neg... Obviously you never went to an island... Every island I have been to you see white locals including Haiti
havent left the midwest outside of a college trip to the east coast and to visit my fam in Florida :yeshrug:

Thats the thing about Chicago (where i grew up) its segregated as hell. Just assumed most places were like that:francis:

I wasnt asking the question to be funny or to troll. i legit thought all Jamaicans were black. the only thing i know about jamica is what i see in the media.:manny:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
enlighten us breh.

I really don't want to get into details because it saddens me... But when I was young you really had to hide it because people were ruthless ... Now you see more gays in Jamaica than I see in the states... I was driving my girl in new Kingston and you would see gay prostitutes in dresses. I can really enlighten you but I don't want to go there... The gay agenda is real America has started something world wide and has given them power worldwide. Even the prime minister lady you Prob heard about is about that life.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
havent left the midwest outside of a college trip to the east coast and to visit my fam in Florida :yeshrug:

Thats the thing about Chicago (where i grew up) its segregated as hell. Just assumed most places were like that:francis:

I wasnt asking the question to be funny or to troll. i legit thought all Jamaicans were black. the only thing i know about jamica is what i see in the media.:manny:
Media is a false representation.. Of everything... What media shows you about jamaica is some ghetto shyt just like they show you about Africa... There are houses and cars in Jamaica that you couldn't imagine... 25 bedroom houses Ferrari 458 italias, Porsches more benzes and bmws you see a square mile in the states but what media shows is bleaching and ghetto ass chicks, just like the media shows with AA in United states they don't show the communities of wealth

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I really don't want to get into details because it saddens me... But when I was young you really had to hide it because people were ruthless ... Now you see more gays in Jamaica than I see in the states... I was driving my girl in new Kingston and you would see gay prostitutes in dresses. I can really enlighten you but I don't want to go there... The gay agenda is real America has started something world wide and has given them power worldwide. Even the prime minister lady you Prob heard about is about that life.
I figured that was the case when you see people like shebada and artists like alkaline blow up.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Media is a false representation.. Of everything... What media shows you about jamaica is some ghetto shyt just like they show you about Africa... There are houses and cars in Jamaica that you couldn't imagine... 25 bedroom houses Ferrari 458 italias, Porsches more benzes and bmws you see a square mile in the states but what media shows is bleaching and ghetto ass chicks, just like the media shows with AA in United states they don't show the communities of wealth
makes sense.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I figured that was the case when you see people like shebada and artists like alkaline blow up.

I seen shebada at airport with his faq friends with low rise jeans and thongs.. I can post videos here that will make people who feel the know Jamaica be in shock. Shebada couldn't make it close to a stage before the 2000s the agenda has created fukry..