Why do Internet Ass Muhfukkas yawn at actual policies/proposals but expect us get mad at complete bullshyt

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
No he refuses to discuss policy. He's a drug-addled, Jamaican homosexual.

You blessing these cats with a woman's attention they desperately crave during these winter months.

:wow:

I would not just make up stuff about you sir.
Is the bolded supposed to be humor or that is some kind of fact?

Yes yes I know yall super smart and expect a big huge disrespectful arguement

I am breaking you down
just watch me

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
images

1. I said wtf I said and I stand by it. Just like reddit, any ADOS- centered thread is guaranteed to be filled with anti- ADOS rhetoric.

2. I been noticed that pro- ADOS posters are targeted here. Whatever happened to that no diaspora wars rule? Oh yeah, a whole bunch of pro ADOS posters got ran off the block and then we forgot about it.

3. People been calling certain types of foreign blacks "tethers." I had no effect on that.

In conclusion, you're a crazy person. Seek help.

Pay attention folks. Pay attention.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you take anything you read on here seriously I have to question your sanity.

Things posted to take seriously:

pictures and videos of women on ig, of, tiktok, etc.
emojis
animals

Things not to:

Errything else not list above :mjlol:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Republicans can ban AP Black History or some shyt in Florida.

Internet Ass Muhfukkas: "So??? :unimpressed:"

:hula:

A Jamaican restaurant is opening in the mall.
Internet Ass Muhfukkas: :damn:
:damn:
Your example sucks.

Correction.

OP Post: Black AP classes banned in Flordia.
Coli: So what

OP Post: Tariq said men should use scented wet wipe to clear their ass.
Coli: 30+ pages and still chatting.

Last edited:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Your example sucks.

Correction.

OP Post: Black AP classes banned in Flordia.
Coli: So what

OP Post: Tariq said men should use scented wet wipe to clear their ass.
Coli: 30+ pages and still chatting.
Let's be specific here.

Combined post count of @Buddy, @Uncouth Savage and @Billy Ocean in said Tariq thread:

Combined post of the rest thecoli:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Let's be specific here.

Combined post count of @Buddy, @Uncouth Savage and @Billy Ocean in said Tariq thread:

Combined post of the rest thecoli:

Idk who taguht you addition but they failed THE HELL outta you :picard: The examples given were just that-- EXAMPLES of the kinda shyt ya'll would rather us be mad about. Which is why I asked why do yall expect us to be mad at meaningless bullshyt. I had a ball in that thread, not sure I can say the same for you :ehh:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
The examples given were just that-- EXAMPLES of the kinda shyt ya'll would rather us be mad about. Which is why I asked why do yall expect us to be mad at meaningless bullshyt. I had a ball in that thread, not sure I can say the same for you :ehh:

I mean as long as you aren't gonna sit here and lie like you don't drive most of the engagement in these threads and don't act like Tariq threads will ever stop doing numbers while we have posters like yourself around :ehh:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I mean as long as you aren't gonna sit here and lie like you don't drive most of the engagement in these threads and don't act like Tariq threads will ever stop doing numbers while we have posters like yourself around :ehh:
That still doesn't answer why we should be mad at the bullshyt yall expect us to be mad at :gucci: This is a discussion forum. I'm in all kinda threads, that doesn't mean I'm mad. That doesn't mean I'd expect others to be mad and it definitely doesn't mean it's a topic I'd post. What are you actually saying?

"I mean yeah we make those threads but you're in them laughing at people for being mad."

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
That still doesn't answer why we should be mad at the bullshyt yall expect us to be mad at :gucci: This is a discussion forum. I'm in all kinda threads, that doesn't mean I'm mad. That doesn't mean I'd expect others to be mad and it definitely doesn't mean it's a topic I'd post. What are you actually saying?

"I mean yeah we make those threads but you're in them laughing at people for being mad."
I'm trying to figure out who you're even talking about at this point. It's definitely not anyone on thecoli lol.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I'm trying to figure out who you're even talking about at this point. It's definitely not anyone on thecoli lol.
You don't know who I'm talking to but you entered the thread and tagged me twice like you need the attention
tracy-jordan-holding-up-a-mirror-to-society.gif

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
You don't know who I'm talking to but you entered the thread and tagged me twice like you need the attention
tracy-jordan-holding-up-a-mirror-to-society.gif
Bruh you're not talking about anyone or anything at all. This is an obvious troll thread and I just had to make sure it was known who the people driving the discussions in the threads you're speaking on were :ehh:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Bruh you're not talking about anyone or anything at all. This is an obvious troll thread and I just had to make sure it was known who the people driving the discussions in the threads you're speaking on were :ehh:
If you don't know why you do what you do you then say that :manny: Pointing out the fact that I'm laughing at your Internet Ass isn't changing anything. The People agree with me far more than I expected :salute:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Why everybody has it as a serious thread
And you the only one who came in here to fukk it up with bullshyt

Nicole aka blackestofpanthers

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Why everybody has it as a serious thread
And you the only one who came in here to fukk it up with bullshyt

Nicole aka blackestofpanthers
This isn't a serious thread at all . @Buddy is a weirdo troll who's doing this thing where he's talking about nobody in particular to get a little bit of attention from somebody today lol.