Why do Internet Ass Muhfukkas yawn at actual policies/proposals but expect us get mad at complete bullshyt

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
It’s true, I’ve seen nothing in here about the Jet Blue-Spirit merger being denied and that’ll touch our everyday lives more than 100% of page 1
Anti-trust laws used the opposite as they were meant to.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Republicans can ban AP Black History or some shyt in Florida.

Internet Ass Muhfukkas: "So??? :unimpressed:"

:hula:

A Jamaican restaurant is opening in the mall.
Internet Ass Muhfukkas: :damn:
:damn:
merica-murica.gif

"we are being replaced by Black immigrants!!!! They must disappear!!!"

While people who are of black immigrant descent within America still remains less than 10%

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Republicans can ban AP Black History or some shyt in Florida.

Internet Ass Muhfukkas: "So??? :unimpressed:"

:hula:

A Jamaican restaurant is opening in the mall.
Internet Ass Muhfukkas: :damn:
:damn:
merica-murica.gif

Don't forget to mention that the man on this crusade against black studies and history in schools is the racist son of Italian immigrants.

Suddenly all their concern and outrage for "tethers" and immigrants "disrespecting" and undermining us goes right out the window when it's white people doing it. In courts. Through government. Legally. Not some bullshyt social media post.

But let's lose our shyt over Jamaican restaurants.

These hashtag motherfukkers is really and truly some white worshipping c00ns. Theres no other way to explain their selective outrage towards only other black people. Not even entertaining all the aimless, manipulative fodder over reparations and "muh ancestors!" no more.

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What exactly is wrong with home school? They can come out a lil off socially but I met some brilliant folks growing up that were home schooled
very difficult to pull off for a modern family unless one parent is a stay at home. The stay at home thing isnt practical in the modern economy unless one of the parents is a doc or military.

But i agree its a brilliant way to tailor education to the needs of a student. no distracction, no bad influences, and no slacking off when you are the only person to get called on in class:sadcam:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I bet this touches the life of the average coli poster way more than transgenders or migrants at the border

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What exactly is wrong with home school? They can come out a lil off socially but I met some brilliant folks growing up that were home schooled

It's just not possible for most people. Let alone black people specifically.

I don't have anything against home schooling per se but cats were disingenuously arguing in favor of it to push those dumb ass school vouchers. For a political agenda obviously.

I pointed out my grade school (Longfellow in KCMO) closed and parents didn't know what they were gonna do. And that's a predominantly black (I'd say, 99% black) school in a predominantly black, low income area. Cats had zero answers just dumb ass hypotheticals about home schooling. Knowing god damn well it ain't possible.

Anyway, I derailed this thread but that goofy ass shyt irked me. I wish I could remember the name of the poster.

Fred.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:mjlol: The coli, a site built entirely on ADOS/ FBA cultural contributions, mad at ADOS/ FBA for defending our teeny tiny space in the American economy and our cultural contributions. I see why ppl stopped posting, it's the liberal st0rmfr0nt atp. Might as well go to reddit.