Why do Death Row Inmates get an All You Can Eat Buffet?

Daps
because people in charge of that know deep down they are not the real judge, so they try to act like they have some decency.
yall have a blessed sunday.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Some of these clowns showing compassion for a shyt person that’s done something so heinous as to deserve the chair are probably sitting on death row themselves. Fuk I look like showing compassion for them when the victim likely didn’t get the same compassion? Yall realize the pain they might have put the victims’ families through?

kt773

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
clown negged me because i think a CAC that raped and tortured 6 Black Women, killing 2 of them doesn't deserve a last meal of his choice

d1c35687-88c6-468a-b555-0ae43f61001e.png
You got negged because we understand what you saying yet you keep posting it lol they don’t deserve a last meal, what more do you want …a fukking cookie? nikka we get it :mjlol:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Setting aside the innocent that are on death row, I don't think anyone should be worried about showing humanity to someone who's committed a crime so heinous they've received the death penalty.

in fact, i've always said that after a quick but fair trial, those found guilty of murder should be taken out and executed almost immediately upon being found guilty. a life for a life. no sitting on death row for years and years. no life, or life without parole. you're found guilty of murder you forfeit your own life. soon as you're found guilty you're taken out, allowed to talk with a priest/pastor, etc., for an hour, and then sent on your way.

today we get to watch youtube vids of dudes who've committed murder proudly talk about it and even make money off it.
I get that, especially because it comes out of tax payers pockets. However, the problem with that is people have been fairly trialed and put on death row, but have been later exonerated, due to new evidence/technology.
So it's a tricky thing.

kt773

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Some of these clowns showing compassion for a shyt person that’s done something so heinous as to deserve the chair are probably sitting on death row themselves. Fuk I look like showing compassion for them when the victim likely didn’t get the same compassion? Yall realize the pain they might have put the victims’ families through?
Did yall pay attention during the school? I don’t think yall did , it’s showing :mjlol: both y’all asses dont get it lol , y’all think this about some personal shyt, it’s a reflection of the government , we have a certain type of government smart asses, I’m not teaching y’all for free , google works
Setting aside the innocent that are on death row, I don't think anyone should be worried about showing humanity to someone who's committed a crime so heinous they've received the death penalty.

in fact, i've always said that after a quick but fair trial, those found guilty of murder should be taken out and executed almost immediately upon being found guilty. a life for a life. no sitting on death row for years and years. no life, or life without parole. you're found guilty of murder you forfeit your own life. soon as you're found guilty you're taken out, allowed to talk with a priest/pastor, etc., for an hour, and then sent on your way.

today we get to watch youtube vids of dudes who've committed murder proudly talk about it and even make money off it.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
..but some of them are rapists
maybe giving that last bit of mercy will help them some when they face their own judgement one day.
Bible didn't say "thou shalt not kill, except when its your career." government sanctioned contracts are still contract killing at the end of the day.
no doubt been a few innocents wrongly convicted on death row from time to time too.