Why do Death Row Inmates get an All You Can Eat Buffet?

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
..but some of them are rapists

A rapist is a still a human being and is about to face judgement. What more do you want. Justice or vengeance ?
Exactly. It's a given that if someone is given the death penalty that they've been found guilty of something pretty heinous. Allowing them to request a last meal is showing them a bit of humanity, before they literally take their life.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
clown negged me because i think a CAC that raped and tortured 6 Black Women, killing 2 of them doesn't deserve a last meal of his choice

d1c35687-88c6-468a-b555-0ae43f61001e.png

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Setting aside the innocent that are on death row, I don't think anyone should be worried about showing humanity to someone who's committed a crime so heinous they've received the death penalty.

in fact, i've always said that after a quick but fair trial, those found guilty of murder should be taken out and executed almost immediately upon being found guilty. a life for a life. no sitting on death row for years and years. no life, or life without parole. you're found guilty of murder you forfeit your own life. soon as you're found guilty you're taken out, allowed to talk with a priest/pastor, etc., for an hour, and then sent on your way.

today we get to watch youtube vids of dudes who've committed murder proudly talk about it and even make money off it.