Why do coli nikkas beef with black women?

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
No, you are on the money....Pandering to men is what they actually want. Nikkas be saying the most of the top, try hard HOH shyt just to impressive other nikkas...Nikkas they don't even know.....These nikkas is some weirdos. :yeshrug:

As opposed to pandering to hoes who you aint ever gon fukk? :mjlol:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The coli, really TLR's stances on black women are really a reaction to what's seen on other sites. It's really just people who have made bad choices ( or in the coli's case none at all) reacting to people who have done the same. It's a mirror really, you have women on Twitter saying xyz about black men because of choices they've made and in response black men will retaliate. Like wise you have dudes saying xyz about black women based on their again choices or lack there of (not approaching ect) and black women will retalitate. Neither group seems to understand or take accountability.
You not responsible and in this case I mean it isn't your job to worry about how someone feels about you. (I am keeping this in the realm of m/f relations.) You can only improve on yourself and be comfortable with who you are. Some people will never like you, but you can't let that snap shot become the big picture.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
White woman white dudes black woman ND Black dudes tell u what wrong with black men daily. We most criticized people so that argument not logical. Only a segment of black men are critical of black woman they big girls they should be able to take criticism. If it's hate it's diff
But you ain't black so this doesn't concern you

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I'm not speaking for myself but people be fukking on here

Lol, these nikkas have no idea but, hey....we gotta let them cook tho....This "fukk Musa" sentiment in TLR goes a lot deeper with some of these bitter, dry dikk having cats than simply "pandering" to women...:mjlol:They'll never outright admit it but, I know what the REAL problem they have with me is......And I'm sure you know what the deal is too, and even from a personal point of view also.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't always agree with them but they do bring up an interesting points/arguments

plus whats the purpose of having a forum if others can't express their own opinions

f everyone felt the same way about things this place would be boring as fukk :yawn::russell:

most guys that do say stuff like this are just frustrated about not getting any

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Lol, these nikkas have no idea but, hey....we gotta let them cook tho....This "fukk Musa" sentiment in TLR goes a lot deeper with some of these bitter, dry dikk having cats then simply "pandering" to women...:mjlol:They'll never outright say it but, I know what the REAL problem they have with me is......And I'm sure you know what the deal is too, and even from a personal point a view also.
So are you suggesting that women here love you and that's why people here hate you? I doubt that's the case. They probably don't even know or care about your relationship with them. Maybe its just a disagreement in opinion.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I swear all y'all nikkas do is complain about black women all the time :dead:
nikkas sound like some scorn hoes that got abused on something

nikkas be making threads like "why do black women look down on black men" :mjcry"
"why do black women don't like average black men "
"why do black women like other races more than me"

I swear y'all nikkas be making them lame ass threads need to get some nuts about yaself and man the fukk up. Maybe they ain't fukking with you and not all black men? Maybe you the problem :ohhh:

Rant done just irks me seeing black men complain about their own women and acting like hoes
nikkas secretly wish they was white. c00n ass nikkas and cac trolls

Daps
Lol, these nikkas have no idea but, hey....we gotta let them cook tho....This "fukk Musa" sentiment in TLR goes a lot deeper with some of these bitter, dry dikk having cats than simply "pandering" to women...:mjlol:They'll never outright admit it but, I know what the REAL problem they have with me is......And I'm sure you know what the deal is too, and even from a personal point of view also.

U don't get no p*ssy simp

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
A lot of men on forums can't get women and their frustrated so they come on here to complain about it.

It's really no different than any other forum.

Because this place is "supposedly" mostly black, black women are the face of their frustrations.

The other forums just say "all women" or "westernized women"
Remember @MillionMills thread? 80% of the coli don't get none on a regular basis