Why do coli nikkas beef with black women?

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
:picard: what have I done?
Girl..... girl.... just tip toe out this thread. Don't engage, cuz they coming.

But seriously, you just do what some men on this board are doing to you,(and they do go at you and go right back; salute) so I guess you feel that you are justified. I don't condone it but I also have no heaven or hell to put you in. You are your own woman of God. God is love. You can suggest and criticize with love. I love you still in all of your "drag a nikka" glory.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Girl..... girl.... just tip toe out this thread. Don't engage, cuz they coming.

But seriously, you just do what some men on this board are doing to you,(and they do go at you and go right back; salute) so I guess you feel that you are justified. I don't condone it but I also have no heaven or hell to put you in. You are your own woman of God. God is love. You can suggest and criticize with love. I love you still in all of your "drag a nikka" glory.
Ok. Peace and love :hug:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
observing.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
And they don't even count -
I just see them react to the mess that is spewed at them.

@Woman of God is low key hilarious when she's beefing with dudes on here, so she gets passes all day.

But if anyone is caping for that unholy, nut guzzling bytch @WHIPPEDCream then they can take two hollowpoints to the heart.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
@Woman of God is low key hilarious when she's beefing with dudes on here, so she gets passes all day.

But if anyone is caping for that unholy, nut guzzling bytch @WHIPPEDCream then they can take two hollowpoints to the heart.
Thank you. And does whipped cream even really post tho unless she's called? Seems like ppl tag her name in stuff and she responds. Rarely is she the initiator

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
The OP amuses me.......like militant black feminism doesnt wake up and go to war on black men every day.....

"black men are trash" just came out of nowhere huh......caping dont change facts

l dont have beef with black women but I have no problem calling them out on where I think they are wrong.....

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Obviously if enough people make the threAds it's true to some degree. It's not me personally but black men are knocked all day by everyone at some point folks are gonna knock back. You can ignore the threads if u don't like them u sound as just much of a hoe complaining about what another nikka thread is about.. his experience diff from mine I can't knock anyone else threads

nikka yous a bytch

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Regarding my LSA quote: Don't shoot the messenger. That particular message is very accurate. You're acting like you can't viable information from TMZ or Fox News. Come on now.

Regarding the so called "war": Numerous men have also been banned for the vitriol against BW, so what's your point?
In this present day on the coli, I would like names to be named of the women posters who bash Black men daily and go unchecked by Black men and women alike. Cuz I check them all when it is brought to my attention.
Can you name them? And if they are doing it, that means its ok if you do it too? You know the old "they doing it too" kindergarten face ass people. Because I am surely not going to going to bash Black men because there are Black men bashing Black women. That would make me another bitter person spewing negativity bc another person does it. I've never been a follower though, so there's that.

Ok, @Here4Lauryn and @WHIPPEDCream (yea you said don't mention her, but she's only been recently bushed) have made some damn near supremacist posts. That other bird @InDePickWest has said some suspect shyt.

As for the bolded, I'm glad you pointed that out.. The coli has banned dudes for taking things too far, so it's not like this place is some unfiltered safehaven . Ive called for a couple of bannings and timeouts myself. Can the same be said for our 'sista site' :mjpls:? I don't bash nor beef with BW. Don't call yall bedwench, hairhat or any of that other foolish shyt. All I do is point out the hypocrisy on both sides :hubie: