Why do co-workers want to meet your significant other?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
The passion overran my brain.

We were in the car on the way home just hi fiving each other. I didnt even think she sucked them off till 2 of them nikkaz looked at each other for 2 seconds and simultaneously said "THAT HEAD THOUGH!":gladbron:
How that mouth taste nooooo :scust: :laff::laff::laff:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This dude at an old job said his woman felt he should invite some of the fellas over from work. We wasnt buddy buddy like that, but he invited 5 of us over. We get over there and we playin' spades and drinkin'. He gets so drunk, he goes up to their bedroom and falls asleep.

Now, all 5 of us are in the living room with his woman. One of the nikkaz start flirting with her and she starts talkin' about she needs the filter changed in the furnace in the basement. 15 mins later, he comes up. She comes to the door and signals for the next nikka to come down with her.

I put 2 & 2 together and realize she tryna give all of us the p*ssy while her man sleep. Over the next 45 minutes, she signaled for each of the other 2 to come down. I grab my coat because this shyt is terribly wrong. Soon as i make my way towards the front door to leave, I hear her say "Jeffreeeeyyyyy, I need you nowwwwwwww"

I take my coat off faster than a kid when he gets to chuck e cheese:krs: I thought the bytch was gonna leave me out

I go downstairs and she gave me the most passionate tongue kiss I've ever had. We start fukkin' for a good 30 minutes.

That was a top 5 sexual experience for me, but I felt so bad afterwards.
giphy.gif

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
This dude at an old job said his woman felt he should invite some of the fellas over from work. We wasnt buddy buddy like that, but he invited 5 of us over. We get over there and we playin' spades and drinkin'. He gets so drunk, he goes up to their bedroom and falls asleep.

Now, all 5 of us are in the living room with his woman. One of the nikkaz start flirting with her and she starts talkin' about she needs the filter changed in the furnace in the basement. 15 mins later, he comes up. She comes to the door and signals for the next nikka to come down with her.

I put 2 & 2 together and realize she tryna give all of us the p*ssy while her man sleep. Over the next 45 minutes, she signaled for each of the other 2 to come down. I grab my coat because this shyt is terribly wrong. Soon as i make my way towards the front door to leave, I hear her say "Jeffreeeeyyyyy, I need you nowwwwwwww"

I take my coat off faster than a kid when he gets to chuck e cheese:krs: I thought the bytch was gonna leave me out

I go downstairs and she gave me the most passionate tongue kiss I've ever had. We start fukkin' for a good 30 minutes.

That was a top 5 sexual experience for me, but I felt so bad afterwards.
:merchant::gucci::scust: at all this!

But she seems careless, bold and messy AF messing with her man's coworkers like that while he in the house with y'all..,,passed out or not. She would've been better off finding her own men to run a train on her.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Them broads ain’t stupid, they’ve likely been on his IG to see what she looks like.

if you work in a office most of your coworkers have looked through your social media accounts.