Why do co-workers want to meet your significant other?

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
This dude at an old job said his woman felt he should invite some of the fellas over from work. We wasnt buddy buddy like that, but he invited 5 of us over. We get over there and we playin' spades and drinkin'. He gets so drunk, he goes up to their bedroom and falls asleep.

Now, all 5 of us are in the living room with his woman. One of the nikkaz start flirting with her and she starts talkin' about she needs the filter changed in the furnace in the basement. 15 mins later, he comes up. She comes to the door and signals for the next nikka to come down with her.

I put 2 & 2 together and realize she tryna give all of us the p*ssy while her man sleep. Over the next 45 minutes, she signaled for each of the other 2 to come down. I grab my coat because this shyt is terribly wrong. Soon as i make my way towards the front door to leave, I hear her say "Jeffreeeeyyyyy, I need you nowwwwwwww"

I take my coat off faster than a kid when he gets to chuck e cheese:krs: I thought the bytch was gonna leave me out

I go downstairs and she gave me the most passionate tongue kiss I've ever had. We start fukkin' for a good 30 minutes.

That was a top 5 sexual experience for me, but I felt so bad afterwards.

so basically...

7IO4V1j.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Judge and compare.

I like when we go to work events together -- I wanna see and meet everybody. :sas1:
I hate going to work events - I avoid them as much as possible.
:deadmanny:
For the very reason that you stated lol- being judged and the scrutiny, I don't like mixing personal or family with work.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This dude at an old job said his woman felt he should invite some of the fellas over from work. We wasnt buddy buddy like that, but he invited 5 of us over. We get over there and we playin' spades and drinkin'. He gets so drunk, he goes up to their bedroom and falls asleep.

Now, all 5 of us are in the living room with his woman. One of the nikkaz start flirting with her and she starts talkin' about she needs the filter changed in the furnace in the basement. 15 mins later, he comes up. She comes to the door and signals for the next nikka to come down with her.

I put 2 & 2 together and realize she tryna give all of us the p*ssy while her man sleep. Over the next 45 minutes, she signaled for each of the other 2 to come down. I grab my coat because this shyt is terribly wrong. Soon as i make my way towards the front door to leave, I hear her say "Jeffreeeeyyyyy, I need you nowwwwwwww"

I take my coat off faster than a kid when he gets to chuck e cheese:krs: I thought the bytch was gonna leave me out

I go downstairs and she gave me the most passionate tongue kiss I've ever had. We start fukkin' for a good 30 minutes.

:dead:

I’m surprised you tongue kissed her

JDZZO2.0

Banned
Daps

:scust: So you tongue kissed this hoe after she done ran thru 3 of your other coworkers? Fam you basically made out with all of your coworkers. :snoop:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think this is an American thing :unimpressed:
No--that's a white american woman thing. They love to talk, be seen and pry into your personal life. A white woman will tell you her entire life history before the day is out. You will her husband, her first husband, her kids, her father in law, last two vacations, where she lives, her family history.. etc etc.

Most white men like to talk about themselves, their hobbies or what they have. They don't care if you don't respond back with details of your life, as long as you listen and show interest in what they talk about.

Most black women on the job get social cues and will ask questions based on the feedback and wait to see how receptive you are. Then there are a few black women who will "befriend" other women for the purpose of trying to get info then go run off to snitch on you to impress the "higher ups" as a way to one up, out of spite. But in reality, that is see through as hell bc they lack self awareness

White woman will ask whatever, no filter and will get personally offended if you don't respond to them with personal details by calling you stuck up or moody, behind your back. Instead of getting outside their selfish zone to see that's some people want to remain private and don't like family business to be company business. They will assume that you have something personal against them and won't hesitate to let other people know how they feel about you, no matter how off the mark they are.
Most black men on the job are reserved, they won't voluntarily reveal information beyond the scope of the conversation. Their black female counterpart is the same - work, go home, restrict social interaction/don't get involved in gossip, cya by doing most communicating in writing and document everything.
Never date at work - it never works. If you do date a coworker - keep your mouths shut, don't tell anyone at anytime bc majority of the time yall are just smashing and it wont develop into anything serious anyway, you will break up or it will get real routine, so one person out of the situation will get bored and venture off. Once every blue moon, things will develop into serious but that's like 2 out of a 100,000 chance that will result in a formally engagement with or marriage- then you can start going public when things are solid.

TL/DR - cliques don't stop in high school. There are still outcasts, groupthink, "cool kids", nosy nancys, kiss up carls, bosses, nerds, popular girls, ratchets, hos, finessers etc in every work environment.

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:scust: So you tongue kissed this hoe after she done ran thru 3 of your other coworkers? Fam you basically made out with all of your coworkers. :snoop:
The passion overran my brain.

We were in the car on the way home just hi fiving each other. I didnt even think she sucked them off till 2 of them nikkaz looked at each other for 2 seconds and simultaneously said "THAT HEAD THOUGH!":gladbron:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

x200-q90.jpg

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I hate going to work events - I avoid them as much as possible.
:deadmanny:
For the very reason that you stated lol- being judged and the scrutiny, I don't like mixing personal or family with work.

I don't mix it either, but sometimes it's events and dinners we have to attend together.

The rules are always be inviting, but keep it short and be very kind. Basically, just have fun with your mate and keep it moving.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

:salute::obama:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

Tongue kiss 4 co-workers nut brehs