Why do chix leave (hide) personal stuff at your crib?

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Sometimes it's left on purpose to see if there is anyone else. If he's cheating or not.

I've read somewhere, or maybe it was a video about leaving bobbypins. They said if a guy notices bobby pins enough to get rid of them if you leave them at his house, then he's cheating. Trying to make sure there is 0 evidence of a woman being there.

Idk how true that is. Sounds like it could be.
lol what? what if he's a neat freak? I see those and instantly throw em away. I don't know when she's coming back lol

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If there are other women you let them youre there quite often and they need to back off. If he's sneaky, youre dropping hints.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
My last chick when we were just talking left her toothbrush in my bathroom drawer I didn't use, all the way to the back, so u couldn't see it unless you pulled it out.

I had to tear her a new one for that. Not cuz I had anything to hide. But cuz how can we develop trust if you can't ask me if you can leave a toothbrush over.

She claimed she left it cuz she knew if she asked if say no. Reality IMO is she was marking her territory for someone other than me to find.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is funny when they do it and you discover the item. I used to have a private bathroom with high ass shelves. At the time i was dealing with alot of women. When they would leave shyt i would just throw it on the highest shelf so the other girls wouldnt trip.