Why do chix leave (hide) personal stuff at your crib?

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Clothing gets left on accident. I can't leave it because the crib is messy and it will never be seen again (I have to hunt down a hat right now).

The things that get left on purpose are lotion, deodorant and a toothbrush and those are unisexual so you won't know a woman left them.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
In the end though, I avoid leaving stuff. I'm considerate like that, especially because if I had my own place I'd be getting cursed out left and right for the stuff that would get left.

"Whose basketball shorts are these, these are a XXL and I'm an XL!!!!"

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've left shyt before (jewelry I'd removed) completely by accident, I can be forgetful and was trying to dip out quick, it's annoying. I value my things waayyy more than some random chance of your next encounter finding some "evidence". :camby:
This. If I leave something at a guy's house, I'm way too comfortable and I need to remind myself to get it together lol

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Lol. Sometimes it really is left by accident.

I remember either the first or second time I spent the night at my ex's place, I {accidentally} left some of my DVDs there.
Convo went like this:
Him: you know you left some DVDs here, right? :usure:
Me: no, which ones? :lupe:
Him: coming to America, and Friday. :leostare:
Me: :damn: When can I come get them?
(Those are my 2 favorite movies)
Him: :leostare: Did you leave them here on purpose?
Me: No. :wtb:

I don't remember the convo beyond that, but I got my movies back. :youngsabo:

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Leave your dirty underwear at your dudes house so he can sell em on eBay.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I've got my own theories but would like to hear from the Coli ladies seeing as you're the only ladies I interact with

Why do wimmens do this? Whether dude is just someone you're fukking or you're in the early stages of dating

And don't try act like it's not intentional neither :usure:

Yall know the kind of shyt i'm talking about, hair clips, mascara, pantee, tampoons, booby pins :usure:

Why?

Sometimes it's left on purpose to see if there is anyone else. If he's cheating or not.

I've read somewhere, or maybe it was a video about leaving bobbypins. They said if a guy notices bobby pins enough to get rid of them if you leave them at his house, then he's cheating. Trying to make sure there is 0 evidence of a woman being there.

Idk how true that is. Sounds like it could be.
I found underwear hidden under my sheets and think I know exactly which chick did it. I just binned it without saying nada.

Thank gawd I change my linens ey 4 months and spotted it

You only change sheets every 4 months? :scusthov: