Why do cats have to always be butt ass naked in the gym?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh man, I remember me and my homie used to tease this gay white dude at school.

After gym class, I realized I left my gym locker open, so I went back and I heard a strange noise, so I peeped around the corner and the gay white dude was putin a condom on my homie's dikk with his mouth:to:

I quickly moved out of view and had my back against the wall in utter shock lookin like:wow:

:huhldup:

Merkdaddy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
MN
if you dont have shower shoes at the gym, you will hear me talking foul about those who dont understand the power of staph infection, i cant believe ppl walk around the locker room on those grimey ass floors with their bare feet, makes me want to puke, and if u naked in the sauna im telling u to get out and put a damn towel on

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
if you dont have shower shoes at the gym, you will hear me talking foul about those who dont understand the power of staph infection, i cant believe ppl walk around the locker room on those grimey ass floors with their bare feet, makes me want to puke, and if u naked in the sauna im telling u to get out and put a damn towel on

:merchant:

imma cop some ... where dey sell em at? walmart?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
shyt is
I be changing or showering and they just be walking around naked, dikks hanging out and all
Not really a big deal. It's a men's locker room. No difference between a health club locker room and a school gym locker room.

Anyways, I jerked off in the gym shower yesterday
Uh.... way too much information, brohams. Way too much information.

Daps

After gym class, I realized I left my gym locker open, so I went back and I heard a strange noise, so I peeped around the corner and the gay white dude was putin a condom on my homie's dikk with his mouth:to:

I quickly moved out of view and had my back against the wall in utter shock lookin like:wow:

:merchant:

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps

:damn::damn::damn::damn: