Why do cats have to always be butt ass naked in the gym?

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I had a discussion about this with some of my white classmates, this one girl (a PAWG by this boards standards) was saying at UC Berkley everyone used to be naked in the gym room and she'd be the only one with a towel on and they'd look at her like she's the weirdo.
Me I avoid locker rooms in Gyms after my experiences :scusthov: I'll just shower at home thank you very much

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
This forum neds a filter. Any thread submitted by Gator should be instantly rejected with a

:rudy:
:umad:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I had a discussion about this with some of my white classmates, this one girl (a PAWG by this boards standards) was saying at UC Berkley everyone used to be naked in the gym room and she'd be the only one with a towel on and they'd look at her like she's the weirdo.
Me I avoid locker rooms in Gyms after my experiences :scusthov: I'll just shower at home thank you very much

U dont get that massage at home though

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Oh man, I remember me and my homie used to tease this gay white dude at school.

After gym class, I realized I left my gym locker open, so I went back and I heard a strange noise, so I peeped around the corner and the gay white dude was putin a condom on my homie's dikk with his mouth:to:

I quickly moved out of view and had my back against the wall in utter shock lookin like:wow:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Oh man, I remember me and my homie used to tease this gay white dude at school.

After gym class, I realized I left my gym locker open, so I went back and I heard a strange noise, so I peeped around the corner and the gay white dude was putin a condom on my homie's dikk with his mouth:to:

I quickly moved out of view and had my back against the wall in utter shock lookin like:wow:

:ooh: