Why do cacs hate nickleback

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I think most of their songs/lyrics are formulaic garbage

But I'd be lying if I said I didn't like their song "Too Bad". Even terrible music can be catchy and addictive :manny:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
A lot of people are stupid mindless sheep. They hate nickleback because they read somewhere they're supposed to hate nickleback. They don't even know why they hate them and I doubt most of them have even heard a single song by them.

:stopitslime:

Probably the dumbest thing ever. It's Nickleback. You'd have to be dead or a recluse to not have heard a single song. Most people in this thread have listened to multiple songs and I personally have actually been to a Nickleback concert.

:pacspit: Neg rep

McSpacey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Real talk I always wondered this sh*t too. I thought they were kinda dope. When you look 'em up on youtube though the comments are straight slander. Caccs hate these vacs with a passion.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Cacs were talking about their hate for them in my FB the other day,
It's crazy, they made some great music.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Cacs were talking about their hate for them in my FB the other day,
It's crazy, they made some great music.

Some white people just choose to hate on the dumbest, most random things....especially when you compare it to shyt that they actually like

Look at The Big Bang Theory.....a lot of white people think that show is garbage, which is understandable since it's not really a great sitcom.....but then they turn around and stan sitcoms like "How I Met Your Mother", as if that's any better :rudy:

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
Some white people just choose to hate on the dumbest, most random things....especially when you compare it to shyt that they actually like

Look at The Big Bang Theory.....a lot of white people think that show is garbage, which is understandable since it's not really a great sitcom.....but then they turn around and stan sitcoms like "How I Met Your Mother", as if that's any better :rudy:

this is sum terrible ass logic :snoop:

i kno white people that like them and white people that hate them

it just so happens that the ones that like them have :flabbynsick: taste

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

your brain is :trash:

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can agree to disagree on Linkin Park but it's bad music to me. Rather listen to the Roots(who make equally as shatty music)

I could see how it's trendy to dislike Nickleback, but it's completely warranted. If you want to see mom jeans and nascar shirts go to a Nickleback concert. Probably the lamest group of people I've ever seen. Looked like a PTA meeting and they jamming out to this crap like no other.

:beli: right, your taste in music is officially :gag: but do you :pachaha:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Another reality is that bands like Nirvana, Pearl Jam and Alice in Chains had superior song writing, so they could get away with the lack of vocals.

Staley and Vedder arent good singers ? :beli:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_GPxe91hWE"]Alice in Chains - Nutshell - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7z5m6LPBHs"]release pearl jam - YouTube[/ame]
The best example of amazing songwriting but shyt vocals is Corgan. His voice still manages to fit perfectly though.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Staley and Vedder arent good singers ? :beli:

Alice in Chains - Nutshell - YouTube
release pearl jam - YouTube
The best example of amazing songwriting but shyt vocals is Corgan. His voice still manages to fit perfectly though.

The Smashing Pumpkins - Thirty-Three - YouTube

I prefer Corgan's voice for the type of music he is singing. Eddie Vedder's voice can be duplicated by any one off the street. It's the same voice Scott Stepp uses. It's annoying as fcku but he gets away with it cause the music is :ohlawd:..

Sing these lyrics in your head.

"At home drawing pictures of mountain tops" from Jeremy. Now imagine Scott Stepp singing those same exact lyrics. :beli: You would get the same sound. I can literally perform any Creed or Pearl Jam song on command and sound exactly like their lead singers. You can't do that with Bill Corgan because his voice is unique. The other two examples I previously listed were poor. Kurt and Layne sound good for the music they are making.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I prefer Corgan's voice for the type of music he is singing. Eddie Vedder's voice can be duplicated by any one off the street. It's the same voice Scott Stepp uses. It's annoying as fcku but he gets away with cause the music is :ohlawd:..

Sing these lyrics in your head.

"At home drawing pictures of mountain tops" from Jeremy. Now imagine Scott Stepp singing those same exact lyrics. :beli: You would get the same sound. I can literally perform any Creed or Pearl Jam song on command and sound exactly like their lead singers. You can't do that with Bill Corgan because his voice is unique.

you know what...I agree. I be in the shower like, "You dont haaave to straaay :ahh:" Very replicable voice.

Corgan is :bow: though.