Why do Black Women hate themselves?

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
:comeon:

big crusty black booty and a fried nutsack :dead:

nikka over there looking like a burnt up butterball with popeye arms.

Stop it my dude :birdman:

blakckid.gif

Black Thunder

Largest Back In The World
Daps
:comeon:

big crusty black booty and a fried nutsack :dead:

nikka over there looking like a burnt up butterball with popeye arms.

Stop it my dude :birdman:

i thought you said you didnt have nothing to prove to me, even though i knew this to be true

see when black thunder touches down all these bytches come around, and it's like taking candy from a bay-bay

because they all wanna spread the word, because theres nothing manner than the big black thunder hammer, and nobody pushes it better and keeps them wetter

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
i thought you said you didnt have nothing to prove to me, even though i knew this to be true

see when black thunder touches down all these bytches come around, and it's like taking candy from a bay-bay

because they all wanna spread the word, because theres nothing manner than the big black thunder hammer, and nobody pushes it better

:childplease: I bet this nikka sitting at his computer desk with this face :jawalrus:

Knowing he is :flabbynsick: with his chest of chicken cutlets ol' "I need to get measured again cause I went up a bra size" nikka

so lame :russ:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind

because they all wanna spread the word, because theres nothing manner than the big black thunder hammer, and nobody pushes it better

I bet this nikka over there sounding like Jangle Leg rappin that whack ass shyt :pachaha:

Ole
berniemacphoto.gif
ass nikka :russ:

Black Thunder

Daps
:childplease: I bet this nikka sitting at his computer desk with this face :jawalrus:

Knowing he is :flabbynsick: with his chest of chicken cutlets ol' "I need to get measured again cause I went up a bra size" nikka

so lame :russ:

aww you want attention too......nah

Black Thunder

Daps
I bet this nikka over there sounding like Jangle Leg rappin that whack ass shyt :pachaha:

Ole
berniemacphoto.gif
ass nikka :russ:

and of course she replies, tapping to my tune and shyt

just say it baby, you over here making threads full of pictures of men that wouldnt spit on you

now you hanging on my every word, it's obvious you desperately wanna get fukked

see size does matter and being a mountain of a man like i am,when i have my bytches horizontal they understand size, they appreciate size and size does matter, but they know that they dont have to wait for the earth to rotate on a 47 degree axis or the stars to touch the sky to see the big dipper

NO NO NO

they just call the big poppa, because i'm the man with the big dipper, and satisfaction's coming, when i go behind and do the bump and grind, and it's only a matter of time before they call me, the big black booty daddy

so skeo realize this, i only care about 2 things in this world, my hos and my dough

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Dont feed the troll. Sometimes you jus gotta let certain threads flop.

(It sucks cause im adding to this one)

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
and of course she replies, tapping to my tune and shyt

just say it baby, you over here making threads full of pictures of men that wouldnt spit on you

now you hanging on my every word, it's obvious you desperately wanna get fukked

see size does matter and being a mountain of a man like i am,when i have my bytches horizontal they understand size, they appreciate size and size does matter, but they know that they dont have to wait for the earth to rotate on a 47 degree axis or the stars to touch the sky to see the big dipper

NO NO NO

they just call the big poppa, because i'm the man with the big dipper, and satisfaction's coming, when i go behind and do the bump and grind, and it's only a matter of time before they call me, the big black booty daddy

so skeo realize this, i only care about 2 things in this world, my hos and my dough

:what:

:stopitslime: only dough u have is the dough fillin up ur lump sided man boobs. :russ:

and them holes in yo dirty, skid marked draws. :lolbron: