Why do Black Women hate themselves?

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'm black and I've never worn weave in my life, I know white women that wear weave, I know Asian women that wear weave. It's not self hate, it's just hair.

You keep forgetting that you're half white? Wearing weave could be seen as self hate because you wear weave that has a European or Asian texture. If you're wearing African textured weave then no it's not self hate. And Whites and Asians that wear weave are still wearing weaves that match their natural hair texture.

Black Thunder

Largest Back In The World
Daps
:umad:

nikka hiding double ds under that musty ass muscle shirt yall....yo shyt don't even look natural either breh. :ld:

uh oh

babygirl getting mad, i better stop

maybe you should take the hair off your bush and put it on your head, it's probably more on your cooch anyway yak

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
uh oh

babygirl getting mad, i better stop

maybe you should take the hair off your bush and put it on your head, it's probably more on your cooch anyway yak

U really think bald head jokes are getting to me? :shaq2:

nikka isnt ur roid infested body covered in acne and ur bawls are fried to the point that they look like raisins? :russ: :dead:

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
:snoop: I don't know what type of black women you hang around that "hate themselves" but I love myself. These type of threads are seriously :flabbynsick:. Black women do this black women do that....what is the deal here? No other race of women receives this much flack I don't get it. Maybe you should start looking at the type of women you associate with instead of assuming it's every single black woman.

Wallie

Pro
Daps
You keep forgetting that you're half white? Wearing weave could be seen as self hate because you wear weave that has a European or Asian texture. If you're wearing African textured weave then no it's not self hate. And Whites and Asians that wear weave are still wearing weaves that match their natural hair texture.

:beli:

I'm trying to prove a point. Just because someone wear's weave it doesn't mean they hate themselves, it's just hair. That's it. People always try to make things deeper than they are.

Black Thunder

Daps
U really think bald head jokes are getting to me? :shaq2:

nikka isnt ur roid infested body covered in acne and ur bawls are fried to the point that they look like raisins? :russ: :dead:

so you're basing this off what??

a thread from 2004 that i didnt make?

i mean i appreciate the inquiry into the size of my nuts and i'd be more than glad to show them to you, only problem is i don't think you're a female, or atleast not a good looking one

otherwise you would have a picture up

bald head bytch

:manny:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
:snoop: I don't know what type of black women you hang around that "hate themselves" but I love myself. These type of threads are seriously :flabbynsick:. Black women do this black women do that....what is the deal here? No other race of women receives this much flack I don't get it.

People hate the fact that even though black women are seen as "the bottom of the human totem pole" we're still a lot more confident then other races of women so they like to see us "mad at the world and hating ourselves"

Thats why I keep smiling like this :pachaha: and :thumbsup: in they faces. :smugdraper:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
so you're basing this off what??

a thread from 2004 that i didnt make?

i mean i appreciate the inquiry into the size of my nuts and i'd be more than glad to show them to you, only problem is i don't think you're a female, or atleast not a good looking one

otherwise you would have a picture up

bald head bytch

:manny:

:scusthov: you look disgusting breh.

nikka over there popping estrogen pills or something? :usure:

Sounding hella moist my dude.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Where do ya'll get this weave = self hate bullshyt from? Weave is a weave is a fukkin weave no matter what the texture is smh

BTW, thanks for making me aware that I hate myself, does that mean i should quit my job, take advantage of my fiance and stand in somebody's welfare line waiting for a check and sympathy?

:stopitslime:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it because of the white man? Churches chicken? 400+ years of being lowest on the totem pole? Rap music? Halle Berry?

Share your stories, friends

my nygga who get all the botox, tans, collagen lip injections, fake azz, fake titties, fake nose, fake porcelain veneers, and fake heterosexual husbands? when you open your eyes and quit believing everything cacs put on tv and the internet, it seems like the black woman aint got nothing on a cave bytch when it comes to self hate, now does it?

Black Thunder

Daps
:scusthov: you look disgusting breh.

nikka over there popping estrogen pills or something? :usure:

Sounding hella moist my dude.

how would you know what being moist even feels like, the fact you even on this forum shows you're desperate for male attention

i mean look bytch keep it 100 and just make that backpage ad or something

even troglodytes like yourself need love